Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Was going through my FB and was howling at some lad talking about the money for Neymar being 'pure mental' just because he'd never played in the PL and how Alexis Sanchez is a far better player. The quote of "stick Sanchez in for Real or Barca and see he'd tear the league apart"... I didn't have the heart to tell him the reason why Sanchez is at Arsenal now.

Was going through my FB and was howling at some lad talking about the money for Neymar being 'pure mental' just because he'd never played in the PL and how Alexis Sanchez is a far better player. The quote of "stick Sanchez in for Real or Barca and see he'd tear the league apart"... I didn't have the heart to tell him the reason why Sanchez is at Arsenal now.

Sanchez is a better player now than he was at Barcelona. Ironically, he'd be one of the best options to replace Neymar.

Your FB lad's an idiot, mind.

Coutinho to Barcelona this week according to most media here and Spain.

It was "Coutinho next monday" last week though :D

I guess we'll get him eventually, just wish we can afford him+Dembele+Martínez (last one seems certain will be announced today).

I guess we'll get him eventually, just wish we can afford him+Dembele+Martínez (last one seems certain will be announced today).

According to our papers you are getting all 3. Not sure why they would know over your press like 😃

L'equipe now reporting everything agreed between you and dembele and negotiations with Dortmund are ongoing.