Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest palnese

Question is why did Van Dijk not hand in his transfer request at the beginning of the summer? when it became he clear he wanted to leave instead of all this ridiculous farce.

Question is why the cunt signed a new long term deal last year. Really wish they'd let him rot in the reserves, but that won't happen.

I think they're in decline now too properly. They were properly poor last season and while they coped admirably with last talent exodus it's noticable that it hasn't happened again. Everyone knows they are willing to sell and there will be a reason why their players aren't as sought after any more. A lot of flattering to deceive in that team.

Question is why did Van Dijk not hand in his transfer request at the beginning of the summer? when it became he clear he wanted to leave instead of all this ridiculous farce.

Loyalty bonus.

Yeah, Neymar left just days after his loyalty bonus came due too. :lol:

Does Barcelona have a legal case to refuse to pay that? Feels weird and dumb as fuck to have put that clause for 30th of July.

Yeah, Neymar left just days after his loyalty bonus came due too. :lol:

Does Barcelona have a legal case to refuse to pay that? Feels weird and dumb as f*** to have put that clause for 30th of July.

We're dumb as f*** like that :lol:

Dunno, they claim they have a case but I guess it'll get solved in court. Given our track record in past trials, I'll wager we don't and the board is doing this just to save face in front of the fans. There's a vote to remove the board coming up this september and it's not really looking good for them atm.

Trabzonspor vice-president Gencaga Meric has confirmed that his club want to sign Moussa Sissoko from Spurs on loan, but the London Evening Standard quotes him as saying: "We have yet to convince Tottenham or their manager. Tottenham want to recoup most of what they invested in Sissoko, but we want him on loan."

:lol: Good luck with that.

Kranevitter has gone to Zenit. Mancini building a team of Argies.

Started like a house on fire in the league. Put 5 past Spartak at the weekend.

Aye I saw the highlights.

Sold out the new stadium as well, which looks a belter tbf. Loved the Petrovsky when I went but it was tiny and falling apart.