Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest chopey

Ha Ha amateur's, we have a transfer chopper permanently fuelled for when teams offer us ridiculous sums for our players 

Surely has a point about transfers, Spurs are a couple of top quality signings away from being arguably the best team in the league, but it will be two summer windows in a row where they have barely done a thing, except being shafted by us over Sissoko.

But continuity for them is important. It's a success that they haven't been forced to sell their best players. With Walker they already had a ready replacement. I like what Spurs are doing. Their best players are all young enough that an improvement can lead another run at the title.

We understand Brighton are close to completing the signing of Colombian winger Jose Izquierdo from Club Brugge.

Brighton representatives met with the player last night in a restaurant in Belgium to finalise the deal.

The deal is understood to be worth £16m, which will be a club-record fee, surpassing the previous record of around £10m, which was paid for Davy Propper earlier this week.

Brighton spending big

We understand Brighton are close to completing the signing of Colombian winger Jose Izquierdo from Club Brugge.

Brighton representatives met with the player last night in a restaurant in Belgium to finalise the deal.

The deal is understood to be worth £16m, which will be a club-record fee, surpassing the previous record of around £10m, which was paid for Davy Propper earlier this week.

Brighton spending big

Putting us to shame. Seriously what are we doing.

A lad who plays poker at my local works for Move Residential on the Wirral, he said that Naby Keita's agent has been on the phone organising property viewings. Looks like as long as Barca stump up for Coutinho that Liverpool will definitely sign up Keita (and I suppose Van Dijk too), unless they're looking at just signing him regardless of what happens.

Also heard that his odds have went down from 8/1 to 5/2 for him to join Liverpool too. Haven't bothered checking any of this myself though.

Surely has a point about transfers, Spurs are a couple of top quality signings away from being arguably the best team in the league, but it will be two summer windows in a row where they have barely done a thing, except being shafted by us over Sissoko.

They won't get closer to the title than the last 2 seasons for a while now imo. All very well saying they're young and will improve but with the new stadium and stuff they can't invest enough to maintain it, and will lose a first teamer or two each summer, and replacing them eventually will take its toll.

Need to win something this season if they hope to build this team further imo.