Norwich City vs Newcastle United - Tue 28th Jan @19.45

joeyt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Considering he went on strike when we rejected a £10m bid for him, I'd say it's pretty doubtful Cabaye will be playing. That's if we haven't already sold him by then anyway.

He knew he was in the wrong that time though (with his apology), surely he's not thick enough to do it again?

I bet we just show up and play like we did against West Brom and Swansea. :lol: Whatever happens we can't lose to them, because we're so much better. If we lose the next two games the forum will explode.

I know people are going on about 8th being best we can hope for etc, but the next two are big games imo in keeping us in touch of the top 6. Win on Tuesday and we're at the very least going to be within 4 points of 6th place. With Everton still to come up here, we could still do something in the league.

I know people are going on about 8th being best we can hope for etc, but the next two are big games imo in keeping us in touch of the top 6. Win on Tuesday and we're at the very least going to be within 4 points of 6th place. With Everton still to come up here, we could still do something in the league.

How dare you think positively

Don't you know? We are finishing 14th man.