Adam Armstrong

Guest palnese

Really disappointed with with this move. I would rather give Adam game time over Murphy & even Ayoze.

Sorry but that's just horeshit, prefer him to Perez? And as for Murphy, well they are two entirely different players. Murphy is here to be back up for Mitrovic and another big lad - nothing like Armstrong.

This moves makes sense, his game time will be limited as he will rightfully be behind Gayle and Perez. He did well last season in League 1 and this will be a good test to see if he can bang them in at the next level.

Ayoze said he was ready to lead the line while he looked anything but, in fact he was horeshit, hence prefer Armstrong to Perez.

Really disappointed with with this move. I would rather give Adam game time over Murphy & even Ayoze.

Sorry but that's just horeshit, prefer him to Perez? And as for Murphy, well they are two entirely different players. Murphy is here to be back up for Mitrovic and another big lad - nothing like Armstrong.

This moves makes sense, his game time will be limited as he will rightfully be behind Gayle and Perez. He did well last season in League 1 and this will be a good test to see if he can bang them in at the next level.

Ayoze said he was ready to lead the line while he looked anything but, in fact he was horeshit, hence prefer Armstrong to Perez.

Perez will be just fine once everything has settled down but he shouldn't be leading the line, it's not his game and it isn't Armstrong's either, not Gayle's really. That what Mitrovic will do, with Murphy as his back up.

With Gayle and Perez in front of him it makes total sense for Armstrong to head out on loan. You also can't write off Perez after a couple of games - he did a job for us on Saturday but wasn't great - playing a role he should never have to play.

:serious:

What do you get if you cross Horse shit with Whore shit? Horeshit.

When I saw it this afternoon I thought surely one of the big League One teams would have him only just realised Barnsley are in the Championship. I found it weird as fuck watching Burton v Derby the other day, still dont think its hit me we're in the Championship with some of these teams.

Hope he does well but I fear he's never going to get a chance here no matter how well he does

Rubbish. He's being given the opportunity to show what he can do at this level when he probably wouldn't even make the bench here once everyone is fully fit. I think there's potentially a very good finisher in this lad but he has to show he can do it before we will take any chances.

Think Armstrong is a bit over hyped here, the loan move is perfect for him, we have 4 fit strikers and Goufran as an emergency, makes perfect sense.

Very overhyped as he is local. We have seen how good our youth players and signings have been over the last 5 years or so. We are aiming to be a top half premiership team again soon. We need better than Adam Armstrong for that

Hope he does well but I fear he's never going to get a chance here no matter how well he does

Rubbish. He's being given the opportunity to show what he can do at this level when he probably wouldn't even make the bench here once everyone is fully fit. I think there's potentially a very good finisher in this lad but he has to show he can do it before we will take any chances.

This as well. There's a team and a place for giving youngsters game time, when we desperately need to get promoted this season isn't one of them.

He got 18 goals in league 1 last season and didn't get any kind of chance this season. We're probably going to get promoted this year and it will be the exact same situation again. Doubt he'll ever get a real chance barring an injury crisis at some stage in the future

He got 18 goals in league 1 last season and didn't get any kind of chance this season. We're probably going to get promoted this year and it will be the exact same situation again. Doubt he'll ever get a real chance barring an injury crisis at some stage in the future

If we are promoted and have top class strikers playing for us instead then why does it even matter? If Rafa thinks he is good enough he would be playing

Think Armstrong is a bit over hyped here, the loan move is perfect for him, we have 4 fit strikers and Goufran as an emergency, makes perfect sense.

Very overhyped as he is local. We have seen how good our youth players and signings have been over the last 5 years or so. We are aiming to be a top half premiership team again soon. We need better than Adam Armstrong for that

He's 19 years old and just off the back of scoring 20 league goals in League 1. FFS.

He still has plenty of time to develop and already shown more than the likes of Adam Campbell. By no means a guarantee that he will make it here but he's not really over-hyped by many on here, he's well thought of because he's done the business so far when given the chance. Now is the chance for him to show that again at the next level up.

He's 19 years old and just off the back of scoring 20 league goals in League 1. FFS.

He still has plenty of time to develop and already shown more than the likes of Adam Campbell. By no means a guarantee that he will make it here but he's not really over-hyped by many on here, he's well thought of because he's done the business so far when given the chance. Now is the chance for him to show that again at the next level up.

True. If he was a cockney we'd be saying he's exactly what we should be trying to get.

If we are promoted and have top class strikers playing for us instead then why does it even matter? If Rafa thinks he is good enough he would be playing

Well I prefer when clubs and managers give young players a chance especially when they clearly have some talent but I guess that's all a matter of personal preference

I'd be genuinely interested to know how many teenagers have broken 20 goals in the football league in recent seasons, suspect it's very few.

He deserves a chance in this division. It was the making of Andy Carroll when he had previously looked pretty shite, including when he was on loan. Armstrong has no such record of failure, he's succeeded at every level he's had a decent shot at so far.

I'd be genuinely interested to know how many teenagers have broken 20 goals in the football league in recent seasons, suspect it's very few.

He deserves a chance in this division. It was the making of Andy Carroll when he had previously looked pretty shite, including when he was on loan. Armstrong has no such record of failure, he's succeeded at every level he's had a decent shot at so far.

He's getting a chance in this division.

I think it's a good move for everyone. As a comparison Harry Kane was a lot older when he started scoring, and have several mediocre at best Championship loans in his early 20s

Some people genuinely seem to believe that footballers pretty much come out of the womb fully developed and if they're not good enough for the Premier League when they enter secondary school, they can forget it.