Lee Charnley

Dave

Charley said that Gutierrez's 71 starts in 76 games in 2011-12 and 2012-13 only "demonstrated someone who plays for the first team" and not consistent performance.

Unbelievable, man.

Was just having a search, he's never been caught speaking in public has he?

Ashley and Bishop must've been gutted when he got called for the case, knowing he'd fuck it up like the slow bus passenger prick he is.

Guest chopey

Norwich chief executive £1,137,000

Charnley £106,793

He really is so much of a incompetent yes man he earns 10 times less than the bloke at Norwich

Charnley £106,793

He really is so much of a incompetent yes man he earns 10 times less than the bloke at Norwich

Still makes a hundred grand a year too much. The berks who ended up on YTS schemes in the 80's are better suited to running the club than this thick sod.

Charnley £106,793

He gets compansated with over £1 million in lunch and dinner money you know.

He's utterly crap at his job in every rational sense. On the other hand he jumps when and how high Ashley tells him to, and gets paid very little.

I'll bet there are people out there who could tick a 3 of these boxes & STILL do better than Charnley 

Guest firetotheworks

His position must be untenable now, with this and the Caulkin article. Although, saying that, it was never tenable in the first place.

I have to remind myself that it's not even worth thinking like that. When I do on the odd occasion I remember that they employed Joe Kinnear twice.