Lee Charnley

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

Does he have kids?

I just ate some mini eggs. Highly likely its mission accomplished already.

Why do you have Mishkin from Goldeneye as your avatar? :lol:

He's just lost Ashley millions, there is no way in hell Ashley will keep him here.

You would think common sense would prevail, but Ashley will still need a human shield if he intends to keep the club.

A human shield that deflects all the shit onto him due to incompetence while costing him hundreds of millions...yeah I'll bet Ashley's really patting himself on the back for that one.

He's just lost Ashley millions, there is no way in hell Ashley will keep him here.

You would think common sense would prevail, but Ashley will still need a human shield if he intends to keep the club.

A human shield that deflects all the shit onto him due to incompetence while costing him hundreds of millions...yeah I'll bet Ashley's really patting himself on the back for that one.

He's still protecting Ashley in the media - none of the big papers and news outlets have started pointing the finger at Ashley yet - but it will come.

He's still protecting Ashley in the media - none of the big papers and news outlets have started pointing the finger at Ashley yet - but it will come.

I don't know which big papers you have been reading lately.

Useless c*** was put in a position he's nowhere near qualified for. And that was when he was just handing in the team sheets.

Blame the owner I reckon.

This. If you were incompetent at your job but guaranteed a huge wage rise would you complain? Would you fuck.

The buck stops with one man and we all know who that is...

They've gone after Sports Direct - not his running of Newcastle United. He leaves the running of that to Lee Charnley, remember? ;-)

The southern media don't care about NUFC, we are just a 'small club in the NE' to them - they DO care about Sports Direct because many of them will have pension funds who had invested in it....more fool them..!

Charnley is just an ignorant and promoted-beyond-capability stooge - Ashley is to blame for selecting crap directors to run the club, but that is what he wants ; pay peanuts get monkeys...

Ashley says in his latest interview he has zero impact on the club and employs this fuckwit to run the club.

Charnleys tenure has been nothing more than an unmitigated disaster.

Would YOU employ an office boy to run a multi-million pound outfit which relies on his know-how to keep them successful..?

Ashley says in his latest interview he has zero impact on the club and employs this fuckwit to run the club.

Charnleys tenure has been nothing more than an unmitigated disaster.

Would YOU employ an office boy to run a multi-million pound outfit which relies on his know-how to keep them successful..?

It's ridiculous isn't it. Shows what an utter arrogant fuckwit Ashley is. Until he leaves nothing will EVER happen at the club

• 2 weeks later...