Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He actually did quite poorly on his assist. Should have tried to drive forward and commit the defender which would have given Jonas space to run into. Instead played a heavy pass that was behind Jonas. :lol:

Also he played the ball for Jonas' cross. No doubt Anita was better today but Colback had his moments.

Eh? Couldn't hear you mate, think you should get your tongue outta his butthole before speaking.

Also he played the ball for Jonas' cross. No doubt Anita was better today but Colback had his moments.

Eh? Couldn't hear you mate, think you should get your tongue outta his butthole before speaking.

Thats the problem with Colback, never quite sure where the Arsehole ends and the ginger begins.

Guest Howaythetoon

Fucking coward, pissy passes sideways and backwards, no drive forwards and little tackling. Ginger mackem cunt. Anita was poor, but he did far more with and without the ball.

f***ing coward, pissy passes sideways and backwards, no drive forwards and little tackling. Ginger mackem c***. Anita was poor, but he did far more with and without the ball.

Anita was poor :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fucking coward, pissy passes sideways and backwards, no drive forwards and little tackling. Ginger mackem cunt. Anita was poor, but he did far more with and without the ball.

:lol: What game were you watching? Anita was all owa the shop today.

f***ing coward, pissy passes sideways and backwards, no drive forwards and little tackling. Ginger mackem c***. Anita was poor, but he did far more with and without the ball.

Why do you think Anita was poor?

Guest firetotheworks

I don't think I'll ever understand HTT. It's like he's watching a different match to me most of the time.

Guest Howaythetoon

Anita was poor in general I thought, he intercepted the ball well and put in a shift, but his passing and decision making was sloppy. If people think he was great or even good then I can only wonder if it's because of the shear shitness of Colback and Raylor and the general midfield performances this season which have been woeful. In that sense, he had a great game. Take his performance away from that perspective and analyse it on its own and he was poor. I thought so anyway. He's a decent player though and has been totally underuse here, a waste of money if you like. He should get away and rebuild his career elsewhere because he is better than this.

• 2 weeks later...