Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colback = McClaren

Just because there are worse alternatives out there doesn't mean they're anywhere near good enough. Colback shouldn't even be getting a game never mind being first name on the team sheet.

This. All day, everyday.

Of course he will. I think he'd be a started for almost every team in the league except for the top four.

You probably stop sniffing his dirty kegs, it's having adverse effects on your brain.

Of course he will. I think he'd be a started for almost every team in the league except for the top four.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e24/Aldotron/animated%20gifs/Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

I fucking hate life, me.  If this cunt of an opinion pollutes the earth it's absolutely worthless.

He wouldn't get in the team ahead of Kieran Westwood? You think a manager wouldn't want a player who scored four goals and registered six assists through out the season?

Look at the teams above us.

liverpool - Joe Allan, Lucas

Everton - James McCarthy, Gareth Barry

West Brom - Yakob, Fletcher, Gardner

crystal Palace - Jedinak, McCarthur

Etc. He contributed a lot more than most of these players. Like someone said, he did a lot more than Cabella and De Jong this season and gets 10 times the hate. It's cause he played for Sunderland. That has to be the only reason.

Cabella cost 12 million, scored once and got two assists yet I never see his thread bumped to say how much you hate him.

Football isn't played on a spreadsheet, if it was Kevin Nolan would have been a better midfielder than Cabaye.

For the record though Cabella better sort himself out or he can fuck off, there is talent there though, and De Jong is a lost cause. I was mocked by a Dutchman when we signed him and was told he would be constantly injured.

He wouldn't get in the team ahead of Kieran Westwood? You think a manager wouldn't want a player who scored four goals and registered six assists through out the season?

Etc. He contributed a lot more than most of these players. Like someone said, he did a lot more than Cabella and De Jong this season and gets 10 times the hate. It's cause he played for Sunderland. That has to be the only reason.

Cabella cost 12 million, scored once and got two assists yet I never see his thread bumped to say how much you hate him.

No, it's because he's nothing more than a bang average, at best, footballer whose greatest attribute is that he can run for a long period of time. The "he's a turncoat Mackem kernt" drivel has always been stupid.

How many of our players are average or below average? How come he gets so much hate?

Considering he's played under Sunderland coaches and Pardew/carver, lets see how he does under a "proper coach". Everyone else seems to get that treatment.

You've listed 4 teams, 2 of which have significantly better options in the centre :lol:

You've listed 4 teams, 2 of which have significantly better options in the centre :lol:

He also said he's good enough to play in any team outside the top 4. Then didn't include teams like Swansea. Because he's taking shit.

Colback is average, it's why he plays for teams fighting relegation. It's why he was a free agent it's why nobody else fought to sign him. He should be replacing Gosling, but instead he's replaced YoCabs.

Kieran Westwood :lol:

Not only is he a superstar midfielder, he's also great in nets.

Just about to pick up on that :lol:. Colback must be good if he's better than the Sheffield Wednesday goalkeeper in midfield

Guest firetotheworks

Could play at any team outside the top 4? :lol:

That's funny considering he's consistently been a starter in 2 teams battling relegation and 1 that was in the league below. I'm sure Spurs, Liverpool, Southampton, Everton, Swansea et al are all considering Colback to give them that bit of extra quality they need to push for the top 4. :lol:

Fucking lunatic.