Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thought Hayden was good too. His crunching tackles continue to surprise me tbh, so good.

His passing was a bit hit and miss at times, but when he does decide to run he can really motor, and it makes such a difference.

why does he keep running into people it makes no sense in any situation.

It was so late and clumsey :lol: Why even attempt to win the ball in that situation? Had no chance of getting the ball.

yeah i was saying the same to gimp-  it would have been more use if he had ran off in the other direction.

The new cult prick/Steven Taylor.

At least Taylor had some decent games for us. This cunt is just shit week in week out.

He will be one of them we struggle to shift. Have to wait until contract expires or he gets ran over on his way to training

Just fuck off and don't come back. Not just the foul for the free kick, but spent the whole game getting rings ran around him time and time again. By Blackburn fucking rovers. A fucking embarrassment.

Anyone who thinks he'd be an acceptable option for even a mid-table championship team is either vastly under-estimating the league or used to go to school with him so thinks he's Ginola.

Just got in ... I see this guy is costing us points again. Just fantastic.

I just can't believe this guy is a professional footballer. He is so hopeless it can never make sense to me.

Lets just hope the longterm benefit of this period without Shelvey is the full and complete exposure of this fraud man.

Just got in ... I see this guy is costing us points again. Just fantastic.

I just can't believe this guy is a professional footballer. He is so hopeless it can never make sense to me.

Lets just hope the longterm benefit of this period without Shelvey is the full and complete exposure of this fraud man.

That is exactly it. Hes getting paid thousands pw for this.

This guy would look bad in league 2 man. He does nothing out there! If you invited him to the forum's football match he would get rinsed. He is garbage. The only thing he would have over anyone on here that plays int hose games is fitness. It's a joke.

I think someone said he's good enough for a mid table Championship team. He's not, he's awful at football. He doesn't pass it very well (and passing is his best trait), he can't tackle, is slow, has no positional sense at all, has zero intelligence on the pitch, can't head it, can't mark and has no awareness at all.

He shouldn't even be a pro footballer, he's so bad it's ridiculous.