Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Signed for the wrong reasons. Contributes fuck all in either third of the park. Gets a game because he doesn't complain and happens to be from Newcastle.

Cost nothing and that's exactly what he's giving at the minute. Nothing.

He was so f***ing s*** last night man. He basically just chased  the ball leaving gaping holes in our midfield

Said it during the game. There was a gaping hole every time Tiote left it as if like Colback doesn't understand the basic of covering. If Tiote went forward he would follow suit and go play right wing or something. Was ridiculous.

Honestly Nzonzi had the easiest game of his life.

:lol: He was literally walking around at times Nzonzi. Was almost as if he was thinking about what to do after the game.

He was so f***ing s*** last night man. He basically just chased  the ball leaving gaping holes in our midfield

Said it during the game. There was a gaping hole every time Tiote left it as if like Colback doesn't understand the basic of covering. If Tiote went forward he would follow suit and go play right wing or something. Was ridiculous.

:lol: He was literally walking around at times Nzonzi. Was almost as if he was thinking about what to do after the game.

The last derby game was preposterous. Ki had his fucking pyjamas on as he strolled around our midfield.

The last derby game was preposterous. Ki had his fucking pyjamas on as he strolled around our midfield.

Don't need midfield with Shola upfront :pardsgrin:

:lol: that one point where he actually stood still, walked a bit, stood still. I thought the whistle had gone

That's the same one I'm thinking of. Some people who watched on TV who I've spoke to since think I'm making it up. I thought the whistle had stopped but Nzonzi just fancied a rest and our team decided to stop and watch him. Hilarious looking back but at the time I was going off it.

Embarrassing thread title. Colback has had a couple of poor games, but Jesus wept.

"Couple of poor games" :lol: Did you mean to say he's had only a couple of good games in his career? The bloke is a grade A cunt.