Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reading those responses, clearly there is some truth to the original story, his absence in the final pre-season games was telling. I think Rafa took note of how poor we looked against Mainz, which was largely down to a central midfield of him andDiane.He said he was part of the squad not part of the 25.

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/1/590x/secondary/Abbott-948619.jpg

Reading those responses, clearly there is some truth to the original story, his absence in the final pre-season games was telling. I think Rafa took note of how poor we looked against Mainz, which was largely down to a central midfield of him andDiane.He said he was part of the squad not part of the 25.

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/1/590x/secondary/Abbott-948619.jpg

LOL, I'm blaming auto correct, having said that, that pairing you suggest may have worked a lot better :)

Its not nonsense.  Local lads an British players got a rougher ride. 

Jacky Colback is bollocks though.  Awful. But so was Anita.  Only one is here and it makes me sad. 

Compared to who?

Thauvin?

Cabella?

Ben Arfa?

Marveux?

Mbiwa?

Jonas?

Anita you mentioned.

...and Ryan Taylor got less grief.

Oosh. If he's had a go at Rafa I withdraw all previous defence. Discard him at once.

And refused to train, eurgh. Only one person is going to win that battle. Someone delete all my previous posts on this lad, ta.

Great news. One step closer to being binned.

Who does this guy think he is man :lol:

He should have run over glass to join in that training session and have a chance to get back into the squad. Glad he didn't though!

The guy has no clue how utterly garbage he is, which is quite incredible really.

Guest firetotheworks

Its not nonsense.  Local lads an British players got a rougher ride. 

Jacky Colback is bollocks though.  Awful. But so was Anita.  Only one is here and it makes me sad.