Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My hatred of him kinda supersedes Colback himself. It's replacing one of my favourite players of the recent era, a very talented player who brought a new dimension to our play and was integral to the meagre glimpses of success that we had even in spite of Pardew with a clogger from our shit local rivals who battled relegation every single year who is turbo shit but gets slack from some people because he's a local lad. We should never be downgrading to that level. Not to mention he was a bell end whilst he was at Sunderland and brought the club down a peg by his mere soulless presence.

The idea he's hated because he's local is utterly ridiculous :lol:

He's hated because he's really, really bad. I hated Amdy Faye and Alan Smith with a passion too, because they were s***.

Exactly :lol: I couldn't give a f*** where the lad is from. The fact that we repeatedly conceded goals because of his thick talentless brain and podgy sham of an unathletic body makes me hate him as much I would hate anyone or anything that damages NUFC.

He is fucking garbage and so is the manager that brought him in. Good riddance.

Although I am no fan of Colback I am struggling to understand the logic of him now becoming surplus as we need 4 central midfielders and if you exclude kids and Diane who hasn't really played there that will leave us with 3.

I read this as being Rafa's attempt to make room for another player in another position.

Glad he's not one of the foreign lads, and he actually loves the club so he's willing to pick up wages here and actively stunt our moving forward. Top lad

Clutching at straws  :lol: Fairly confident he'll be off if we accept an offer and he isn't liable to lose 75% of his wage.

Copy/Pasted cause people with sense won't go on the chronicle website

Colback to fight for his future

Jack Colback is ready to stay and fight for his future, according to Football Insider.

There were claims on Wednesday that Colback will be left out of the Newcastle 25-man squad - but sources close to the player argue that’s not the case.

Jack Colback is ready to fight for his place at Newcastle, amid talk he will not feature in Rafa Benitez’s Premier League 25-man squad, Football Insider sources understand.

Colback was left out of Newcastle’s squad for their recent friendly win over Verona fuelling speculation over the midfielder’s future.

The 25-man squad won’t be named for another three weeks, so while Colback is fighting for his future it does seem a bit premature. Plenty can happen in three weeks..

Football Insider sources understand 27-year-old Colback has no plans to leave his boyhood club and is confident of winning his place back in the side.

Although I am no fan of Colback I am struggling to understand the logic of him now becoming surplus as we need 4 central midfielders and if you exclude kids and Diane who hasn't really played there that will leave us with 3.

I read this as being Rafa's attempt to make room for another player in another position.

Diame, Hayden, Shelvey, Merino = 4 mind.

Jack Colback is ready to stay and fight for his future, according to Football Insider.

There were claims on Wednesday that Colback will be left out of the Newcastle 25-man squad - but sources close to the player argue that’s not the case.

Jack Colback is ready to fight for his place at Newcastle, amid talk he will not feature in Rafa Benitez’s Premier League 25-man squad, Football Insider sources understand.

Colback was left out of Newcastle’s squad for their recent friendly win over Verona fuelling speculation over the midfielder’s future.

The 25-man squad won’t be named for another three weeks, so while Colback is fighting for his future it does seem a bit premature. Plenty can happen in three weeks..

Football Insider sources understand 27-year-old Colback has no plans to leave his boyhood club and is confident of winning his place back in the side.

that'll be colback trying to murder one of the other midfielders in training then

:pow:

that'll be colback trying to murder one of the other midfielders in training then

Riviere is available for contract hits. :pow:

Guest firetotheworks

I'd understand if he was a sub fighting for his place to get in the team, but fighting for your place to be a sub? Howeh, just drop a division or two and play every week if it's for football reasons.

I'd understand if he was a sub fighting for his place to get in the team, but fighting for your place to be a sub? Howeh, just drop a division or two and play every week if it's for football reasons.

Quite. It's hard to kill the gingers mind. Probably be around after Armageddon.

Guest firetotheworks

Ye wha?

We should have Shelvey, Hayden, Merino, Diame and Kenedy who all play there or can play there.

Ye wha?

We should have Shelvey, Hayden, Merino, Diame and Kenedy who all play there or can play there.

Kenedy seems like he can play a lot of positions but I'm not sure centre mid is one of them.

Hope the cunt gets shipped to a shite team in Egypt or something and gets sun burnt to fuck the ghostly, tepid, dry ginger shitarse. Stole a living.

In Jack's world that equates to letting play go by, hiding behind his opponent and then pulling his arm.

Getting back in the team could take a while.

3yrs left on his contract!? Thought it be 1-2.

He's not going to let go of that wage packet in a hurry then. Like those other local lads, Haidara and Riviere, he'll fight on to win his place back on the bench to further his career.

We might be able to ship him to China. Can anyone translate Ginger Pirlo in to Chinese? I can only get ginger skin back which I guess works  :lol:

they will bring a badly labelled toy of him out as well.

Action Tackle Man