Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

After several games without TV coverage for me, it was surreal to see that even Colback plays with confidence now - dribbling into spaces, playing the ball quickly, using his right foot etc..

Right now Rafa's squad management seems immaculate and we're reaping the rewards

At least something good came out of it.

Terrible thing to say. The lad's in hospital for fucks sake :fool:

Would it be better if I added "Feel bad for the guy but....."?

Obviously I don´t want him to be badly injured :lol: I do feel glad for the fact the we will not see him playing the next few games as he probably got a decent concussion out of that crash.

Knowing my luck, he's probably ready to go when I am over to watch us play Cardiff. Fuck :lol:

It was such a weird challenge, more like a slap than an elbow. Could've injured his eye or cut open his forehead, the latter looked to have happened. What a w***** of a player to do that to a fellow pro.

The elbow was not the bad part of the challenge, he lead with it then followed through with his head, not even looking at in the direction of the ball. The head is what I suspect did the real damage. It was a ridiculous challenge, that deserves a lot more than the 3 match ban he'll get.

Did he do something to the lad beforehand

That's what I was wondering. It was such a bad challenge that there had to be something personal behind it. But Colback isn't a dirty player, so you wouldn't expect that.

He's one of our shittest players unquestionabley but deserves no harm to be done onto him. He tries his best, his best is just not good enough 90% or more of the time.

But hope he's alright and there's not too bad.

I hope he's alright too, just as long as he takes a few weeks off to recover. Can't be too careful with head injuries.

Fuck that shit.  I'm glad he's injured and I hope he's out for a long time.

Not only an awful attitude to have but also unquestionably thick as mince. He's shown he's a useful Championship squad and having a large, fit squad is partly why we're doing well on two fronts.