Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not his worst game for us. Needs to improve but fair play, doing better for us.

Intelligent use of the player by Rafa as well, I have no doubt he'll be shifted on providing we get promoted.. and having game time will make him a more attractive proposition to championship clubs looking to invest next season.

I enjoyed his handball and giving the ball to some nonce in the box to give Darlow a workout.

That was a good example of how he struggles to defend when he can't grab and tug on arms and shirts.

Started well today, but an accident waiting to happen as usual.

Despite me saying he had a good half on the last page, I'm still wondering what he brings to the team ahead of Hayden. When Shelvey's marked out of the game, Hayden can at least fill in a bit for Shelvey, whereas Colback is like a deer crossing the M1 when he gets the ball.

Played well today, especially the first 30 minutes or so. Nowt spectacular but he was positionally aware, was regularly first to the loose ball and helped us dominate in the early stages. He only gave away 1 stupid free kick of the type he usually gives away 3 or 4 times per match.