Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest Roger Kint

You're upset that you didn't get one over on someone on a forum about whether someone on twitter may or may not have gotten Ben Arfa's name wrong in a tweet yesterday.  But nah you're not sad, cool as fuck man.

Here's a nice tool for you to use in future, save you all that troublesome counting malarkey: http://www.twitter-character-counter.com

:lol:

:lol: So that second tweet is 137 characters according to your tool. I wonder what 'Ben ' takes it to?(137+4) :lol:

God to be the worst and stupidest thing on this site, dont even feel better being right

I suppose you think he wrote the whole thing, got to the end and realised he couldn't fit a full stop so then went back and removed "Ben"? :mackems:  Yeah right as rain mate..  Lets just accept the obvious, that your attempt to prove me wrong on some twitter post from yesterday is just about the saddest thing ever witnessed and move on.

Guest Roger Kint
:lol: cant believe he is still going. Always knew he was a sad act but Christ! I needed this laugh after such a shit morning, suppose teasy is good for something.

Guest firetotheworks

f***ing hell, I know it's been a very heavy and tough week on here but some of you really need to get a grip like.

Aye.