Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

@Skirgey: Pardew needs to face up to the fact he is now going to need Hatem like it or not we need goals & he can create & score them #nufc

From the man who hates the banner?

:lol:

He's so mixed up.

Guest firetotheworks

@Skirgey: Pardew needs to face up to the fact he is now going to need Hatem like it or not we need goals & he can create & score them #nufc

He's so mixed up.

Wtf...that's nuts actually.

He's so mixed up.

Wtf...that's nuts actually.

I was trying to be kind.  :lol:

Well I'm fighting the good fight over on the Chronicle comments section about them trying to sell Ben Arfa. My word there's some mongs there.

Possibly my favourite:

The reason why Ben Arfa's in the position he is is because he's broken every rule the club have in place, worked his ticket outside the club & even been banned for drink-driving!

If the club wanted to get rid of him they'd have done it long before now, he's been given chance after chance to get up to fitness & get into line & by the looks of how he's playing in the reserves etc he's started to get where we want him to be...

Fact is he causes trouble when he's with the first team & they aren't comfortable with him behaving like this...

Please don't try & treat the kid like a saint sinned against because he's far from it & it's up to himself to sort it out, there's only so many chances the club will give you?

Seldom has someone managed to get so much wrong at once.

And another one:

I was his biggest fan, but in any industry if you don't do what the manager tells you to do then you leave, and I had no problem with what Pardew was telling him to do, to track back and not make silly runs in the wrong areas.

These people have the team they deserve. Thankfully the majority seem to have their heads screwed on but my word what a clueless few we still have.

Good god, If Hatem is actually forced out tonight with Mapou and no-one in.  The words.. hell, all, loose, break, will.

Aye, it'll break loose the same way it always does. Internet fury before everyone opens another browser tab and buys a ticket for the next game.

Good god, If Hatem is actually forced out tonight with Mapou and no-one in.  The words.. hell, all, loose, break, will.

Aye, it'll break loose the same way it always does. Internet fury before everyone opens another browser tab and buys a ticket for the next game.

:lol: :lol: Spot on.

I think NUFC fans define "all talk" more than any other fans

Guest firetotheworks

It's true like, I wish people had the balls to hit them where it hurts instead of vindicating the club's horseshit behind the fallacy of loyalty.

Tbh I think a fair proportion of people on here in that position has already either packed their season ticket in or lives too far away to have any kind of influence.

:lol: Club's still reeling from the promised riots after Cabaye's sale.

:lol: Club's still reeling from the promised riots after Cabaye's sale.

Well what else are we supposed to do on a Saturday blah blah blah. Club knows the fans will never do anything and so therefore they can and will.