Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

We're actually selling the most talented and exiting attacking player we've has in a decade to Hull City for a f***ing million quid.

Imagine being so s*** at your job that you are personally responsible for that?

Akin to selling Beardsley imo.

This was always going to happen after that banner went up. Obviously I'm not saying it shouldn't have, by any means. But never underestimate just how much of a petty fucking cunt Ashley is.

The club is an absolute shell of what it was even under Shepherd. I've completely fallen out of love with it now I'm afraid.

Genuinely hope he does well there.

This is the most furious i've ever been in regards to football. Labelled the greatest player of his generation and potentially playing for fucking hull. This is what Pardew can do to a career. I fucking hate the cunt so much

This was always going to happen after that banner went up. Obviously I'm not saying it shouldn't have, by any means. But never underestimate just how much of a petty fucking cunt Ashley is.

The club is an absolute shell of what it was even under Shepherd. I've completely fallen out of love with it now I'm afraid.

:(

What the actual fuck. This club is fucking unbelievable.

Can't believe he turned down Besiktas but will go to Hull. Good god. Only hope is that it is a loan deal. What an absolute gutter.

so:

- No adequate Right Winger at the club

- No adequate CB at the club

- No adequate goal scorers at the club

Yep great window.

He knows that at Hull his performances will be in plain view of the likes of Pardew and everyone who supported him, at Besiktas he'd have been out of sight and out of mind.

Just remember lads, that all this is slowly moving Pardew closer to the exit in the end. A battering at Southampton and the Hull home game will become a bear-pit. Pardew should be afraid of leaving the dug-out.

Though of course, the Pardew sympathizers will be happy.

This was always going to happen after that banner went up. Obviously I'm not saying it shouldn't have, by any means. But never underestimate just how much of a petty f***ing c*** Ashley is.

:(

I feel the same and I'm pretty sure you do as well Wullie.

The look that'll be on Pardew's face if he scores against us  :lol:

God I hope it happens

This. Hope it goes through. Can't wait to see him play again. He'll be off to a bigger club by summer if so.