Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

That's the least funny thing I've read on here in almost a year.

I think I deserve some kind of award to make Ronaldo laugh :razz:

It's a good Monday morning so far here in the great white north.

You're alright, man.

:thup:

It's pretty sad if he does turn out for that rabble, to be honest. I think he can still do the job for any one of the mid-low tier clubs in the top flight if given the chance (again). He just needs to work off that beer gut.

Aye. It's the Hull City manager's fault one of Europe's colossal talents of a decade ago has pissed his career down the drain.

Aye its only partially that useless cunts fault.

Guest TruToon94

Bruce was useless and we know Pardew was too. This guy is still class and I imagine even Hughton would have been able to get good performances out of him. What he needs is a fucking manager with some man management skills. The reason nobody's come in for him is because he can't play because of some ludicrous rules regarding the reserves. The fact that Santon and MYM and more all have been chucked out of the club show that yeah it wasn't Ben Arfa with the problem.

Hope he goes to Arabia for a season then makes a return back to Europe. He would easily tear up the French league. Hell he tore up the PL on a lot of games. In fact I'd happily say he's been the best player I've seen at NUFC this decade.

• 5 weeks later...

I still cannot believe that football's governing bodies have essentially forced a footballer to be inactive for half of a season. It is a ridiculous decision. He has essentially been given a 7 month ban from the sport because Pardew and Bruce did not fancy him as a player!