Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

is it possible that even if HBA doesn't leave today then when we announce of final squad list then Pardew could leave him off our 25 man squad which would mean even if Pardew was sacked/quit in next couple of weeks then the new manager wouldn't be able to play him (at least until Jan).

would be a proper c***s trick but something Pardew would probably do just to show he is the boss

I don't know in the UK, but that's not allowed under the Spanish labor law.

Like someone else said surely the only way of Pardew fucking over Hatem is to not put him in his 25 man squad? 'Cos Hatem looks like he's going to refuse any potential move. And yep...supporting this club is so fucking pointless it's unreal. Pardew is loving this

@lee_ryder: #nufc are spending the last few hours of the window trying to sell Hatem Ben Arfa.

Revolution squashed. I blame the banner.

:lol:

I bet Pardew has gone crying to Ashley when those pictures of the banner appeared. Claiming it was causing a distraction, and preventing the strikers from scoring.

If you're reading this Hatem, don't go.

If you stay, Pardew will be sacked, you'll be back in the team and you'll be a fucking legend here. Pardew and his cronies will try to break you with bullshit and lies, but you're worth a million times what he is.

If he went I'd love to see him go somewhere else in the Prem and destroy our defence to see what shower of s*** Pardew comes out with

"We've always known he's a fret, he just didn't show it with us"

@lee_ryder: #nufc are spending the last few hours of the window trying to sell Hatem Ben Arfa.

Revolution squashed. I blame the banner.

I bet Pardew has gone crying to Ashley when those pictures of the banner appeared. Claiming it was causing a distraction, and preventing the strikers from scoring.

Slim could have put the banner in front of the opposition goal and none of the fuckers playing up front would have noticed.

He would take the credit for it man - bloke is absolutely shameless.

"Hatem was always a good player, but he just didn't understand what it takes to be a success in the Premier League. I've given him countless chances and invested a lot of time, but the penny just wouldn't drop when he was with us. It appears it has finally dropped now though, and I believe Hatem will be the first to admit I was right in persisting with my advice. He's obviously now reaping the rewards of years of hard work on the mental side of his game."