Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest hbarecall

Pardew, such an (infarct).

Pardee ecg = infarct *Yes  :knuppel2:

Pardee is best known for his pioneering research on the electrocardiographic (ECG) recognition and characterization of myocardial infarction and ischemia.

Pardee is best known for his pioneering research on the electrocardiographic (ECG) recognition and characterization of myocardial infarction and ischemia.

POTY.

Don't leave again  O0

POTY.

Don't leave again  O0

And while you are here, can you explain what a Face Pony is? Preferably with diagrams.

I think it's a fair opinion to have. He was arguably or best player and should have been in the team every single week - but s*** happened and the guy is clearly tapped. Like I said, I'd welcome him back with open arms and probably chuck him straight in the side, but I get a feeling that the culmination of events could well have completely f***ed him.

You just like Steve Bruce yorkie

I do tbf.

:lol:

Yorkie loves Ben Arfa as much as anyone I know, is just worried this has gone beyond repair (fair enough).

That is a fair comment about Hatem. Even when he was featuring somewhat regularly there's always been those elements of hope and doubt about him.

To think, even in his best season and run for us in 2012, it still took Pardew 6 months to play him properly and regularly. It was winding everyone up. Dropping him at any excuse until he became undroppable. Pardew... what a clown.

If Ben Arfa never plays for Newcastle again, then let's just decide that he sacrificed himself for us all :)

I think it's a fair opinion to have. He was arguably or best player and should have been in the team every single week - but s*** happened and the guy is clearly tapped. Like I said, I'd welcome him back with open arms and probably chuck him straight in the side, but I get a feeling that the culmination of events could well have completely f***ed him.

You just like Steve Bruce yorkie

I do tbf.

:lol:

Yorkie loves Ben Arfa as much as anyone I know, is just worried this has gone beyond repair (fair enough).

:thup: I don't blame the player for what happened to him here.

Got to think he is in with a chance of returning. Looks like we are getting a brand new manager. Unlikely the new manager won't be giving everyone a clean slate. Nothing to lose by at least giving him til the end of January. Could Always ship him out after that.

Got to think he is in with a chance of returning. Looks like we are getting a brand new manager. Unlikely the new manager won't be giving everyone a clean slate. Nothing to lose by at least giving him til the end of January. Could Always ship him out after that.

Looks like it. If he does get one last chance he had better take it.

If he comes into the fold, works hard and takes his chances then fair enough, welcome him back with open arms. Not something I lose sleep over, if he's already played his last game for us then okay.

Quotes from Carver in March from the Telegraph

Newcastle’s France international has been on compassionate leave due to his mother’s ill health. Thankfully she is on the mend, though the time he has spent absent from training restricted Ben Arfa to a cameo role.

That was still ample time to make a telling contribution, the inconsistent midfielder having benefited from a heart-to heart with Carver, who used the experience of recently losing his father to positive effect.

“You’ve got to cuddle him,” Carver insisted. “You’ve got to get inside Hatem’s head. He’s a nice guy and we had a real conversation about family life, nothing to do with football. That brought us closer.”

Dunno if anything has changed in terms of the two of them, but at least back then he seemed to be on Ben Arfa's side

Thelonious Monk retweeted

FFW ‏@FrenchFtWeekly  4m4 minutes ago

Hatem Ben Arfa has been told to report to #NUFC training on 2nd Jan. If Pardew leaves, he could have a future at the club.

What a name.