Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

I did an interview not long ago with Noa from here about Hatem, you can read it here:

http://www.expressen.se/sport/fotboll/ligue-1/nu-skrattar-den-hemska-ungen-igen/

but this part should make us all feel really proud of what we did, in particular Jack flash for designing the banner:

- Ah, the banner, with Hatem depicted as revolutionary, says Sevaistre, who was also on hand to collect material for his documentary.

- It was important to him as a proof of love. They rescued him in a way.

And HBA brings John back...I luv you hatem

I don't think he would have won us any more points than any of our current players.

Still cannot get over that :lol:

It's also desperately sad exactly because you know many had the same reasoning.

One of the highlights of going to the games in recent years... Which is a little sad. Sitting almost right below where you hung that banner up in the stadium.

http://i.imgur.com/zrJfzlt.jpg

And never have a manager talked up one of his players in media.

Ben Arfa is one of my all time favorite players, but seriously... Do you think Real Madrid are even watching him? Can't see that at all tbh.

They don't want to sell him though, what benefit would he have to even mention it? I think it's possible they'll have looked at him. He's had a crazy season.

"I do not agree with those who say Hatem needs to be at a small club in order to deliver his best performances.

"I hope for him that he no longer plays for Nice next season.

Why making statements like that? And of course he's had a good season. Not crazy, but good.