Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

So it appears we've turned down cash from a permanent transfer, accepted a loan deal just so he can't embarrass our shit-for-brains knacker in a few weeks?

Rotten, absolutely rotten from top to bottom. Not a shred of decency about any single one of them regarding their handling of the club. Utter scum. 

Guest firetotheworks

Hope Ben Arfa f***s them off! Surely not Hull!

People like you are part of the reason he's going, you've got no real right to be arsed tbh.

Aye, obviously. Going to matches home and away to support your team is forcing your favourite player out the club.

Yes. Yes it is.

Devastated by this fucking unbelievably stupid decision from that cunt Pardew. I'm done with caring until he's gone, however long it takes, hope Ben Arfa puts the final nail in his coffin. Pardew should be left fearing for his safety from the crowd against Hull but we all know thats unlikely to happen.

So it appears we've turned down cash from a permanent transfer, accepted a loan deal just so he can't embarrass our s***-for-brains knacker in a few weeks?

Rotten, absolutely rotten from top to bottom. Not a shred of decency about any single one of them regarding their handling of the club. Utter scum. 

There's no limit to what they'll do is there. Why the fuck anyone would go St James park thesedays is beyond me, literally.

So it appears we've turned down cash from a permanent transfer, accepted a loan deal just so he can't embarrass our s***-for-brains knacker in a few weeks?

There's no limit to what they'll do is there. Why the fuck anyone would go St James park thesedays is beyond me, literally.

Haven't been in 12 months won't be going for about 12 years the way this is going.

I just dont know why he'd accept this bid. He was already persona non-grata.

play premier league football for a year, if he does well without causing problems then maybe someone better comes in for him on a free and more £££ for him, why the hell wouldn't he accept it?

Wish I could say I was done, but I can't. This club is in my heart and is bigger than any one person. Mike Ashley and Alan Pardew aren't Newcastle United.

It doesn't at all look like that at the minute, mate. Never one to have a go at other fans, but until all of us, everyone in the ground and everyone else that supports our club tell them to get out. And I mean really tell them, it's theirs. Of course it is. I have the club in my heart, but it's not at my fingertips. It doesn't hear me. It doesn't care about me. That's all down to them. It is theirs, physically, and that really matters.

There's no limit to what they'll do is there. Why the f*** anyone would go St James park thesedays is beyond me, literally.

I'm considering going back, for no other reason than to hurl abuse at Pardew for 90 minutes.

Wish I could say I was done, but I can't. This club is in my heart and is bigger than any one person. Mike Ashley and Alan Pardew aren't Newcastle United.

It doesn't at all look like that at the minute, mate. Never one to have a go at other fans, but until all of us, everyone in the ground and everyone else that supports our club tell them to get out. And I mean really tell them, it's theirs. Of course it is. I have the club in my heart, but it's not at my fingertips. It doesn't hear me. It doesn't care about me. That's all down to them. It is theirs, physically, and that really matters.

:thup:

Best thing he can do chaps is play out of his skin away from here, it'll put massive pressure on Pardew especially when the crowds chant his name.

Hope our next home game is none stop hba chants and booing of the cunt on the touch line.

There's no limit to what they'll do is there. Why the f*** anyone would go St James park thesedays is beyond me, literally.

Haven't been in 12 months won't be going for about 12 years the way this is going.

My last match was Hull last season, no intention of going anywhere near the ground again while this lot is in charge. It's not even a difficult decision.

:thup:

Great post Branko.

Aye, the club is absolutely Mike Ashleys. You're simply a customer paying for his tat.

Nail.on.head.  :(