Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Hatem Ben Arfa ● The Art of Dribbling ● 2010/2015 you know where, 12 minutes of pure joy...

Watching that annoyed the hell out of me.

And to think Ben Arfa received his lucky break (during the era of The King) courtesy of a foot injury to Obertan

*Inserts Alan Pardew GIF*

Just watched that dribbling compilation video. It's hard to be anything other than gutted be isn't our player anymore considering his exit. The amount of chances he puts on a plate for people in that video that they miss is unreal. Anita was an awful miss against Everton.

It was a beautifully painful watch. Some of the stuff he did was outrageous :lol: talk about a guy who never went down easily. He bounces and fights through would be tacklers as he Beats them on the dribble.

I think McClaren would have loved him actually.

Me too.

Hatem would have bailed him out of tricky situations now and then. Of course he would have liked him.

Then he would have started taking it for granted, and tried to fix what wasn't broke, then they'd fall out. We'd turn to shit for two years and McClaren would manage Palace.

I think McClaren would have loved him actually.

Only idiots don't love him. McClaren might not be the best manager around, but he is no idiot like Pardew.

HBA is the player managers should adore, guys like that can make their troubles go away with 10 seconds of brilliance. Pardew is such a cowardly manager he couldn't even realise that.

Watched that video back at work today, absolutely gutting! One of THE most talented players I've seen in our colours, yeah he wasn't perfect but, Cabella, Thauvin? Not fit to lace his boots and we paid to get rid of him and another £30m trying to find him again.

On the bench for France, possibly coming on for the 2nd half

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France  8m8 minutes ago

France vs Germany | After a poor Olivier Giroud pass, the Stade de France chants: "Ben Arfa, Ben Arfa, Ben Arfa". First-half nearly over.