Protests Section - Chronicle run with front-page spread of #pardewprotest

Rich

Surely he meant:

There are more talks going on right now between a group of football fans and the club they follow than there is to solve the crisis in Ukraine.

And he tried to get his meaning across by saying the exact opposite.  I think he's just a fruitloop personally.

I started thinking he might be a mental at "Colin Whittle, of the Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST), believes up to 5,000 plus walked out. From my seat in the stand, I guessed around 1000, but I have always been pretty rubbish at such estimates".

He's meant to be a football journalist, why's he using the word rubbish like that?! :lol:

Definite mental.

There are more talks going on right now to solve the crisis in Ukraine than there is between a group of football fans and the club they follow.

:lol:

I would expect this TBF.

:lol:

What the fuck is he on about?

Is it more talk about a possible global crisis than a bunch of football fans being unhappy with the owner/manager, is this what the world have become, some people just want to watch the world burn :lol: :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Colin Whittle, of the Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST), believes up to 5,000 plus walked out. From my seat in the stand, I guessed around 1000, but I have always been pretty rubbish at such estimates.

Pictures have since emerged of those who walked out, outside St James’ Park and judging by the images, the figure would be closer to Whittle’s estimate, although it didn’t feel as if there were 5000 empty seats for the final 20 minutes of the Cardiff City game.

What the fuck is he whittling on about man. Basically 5,000 from 50,000 doesn't look as big as 5,000 from 0. No shit, you tit.

Guest firetotheworks

Honestly man. He said it was 5,000. I reckon it was 1,000, but I've ALWAYS been rubbish at guessing numbers.

The pictures show that it was nearer 5,000, but I still reckon it wasn't that many, despite my own reputation for being shit at guessing.

What a nob.

Guest Roger Kint

Hes always been a bullshitter. Used to take sole credit for all the roadsign changed every year before the SOL derby. Few other things he came out with were utter bollocks too.

Just utterly gash writing, man. Not to be all "look at me, I studied journalism" (I know several on here did and are very good at it) - but if I were to hand that piece of writing in, as an assignment, the lecturer would literally rip it to shreds. Shit like that puts me off the whole profession. You could be a class writer earning £11k-a-year for some town rag, whilst talentless arseholes like that get the big gigs. Blurgh.

Neil Cameron was phoned-in to our Premier League studio here in Sweden a while ago. Said fans' are angry because Cabaye left but we've had a good season looking back at it. About our level etc. He can f*** off.

:lol: :lol:

:undecided: