Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

This kid is so good, was probably our second best player on the pitch after Sissoko and was getting on the end of stuff. Not enough for Pardew who puts Armstrong and Cisse on and moves him down to the right flank...

This kid is so good, was probably our second best player on the pitch after Sissoko and was getting on the end of stuff. Not enough for Pardew who puts Armstrong and Cisse on and moves him down to the right flank...

Armstrong was good. The balance was right before Cisse came on.

Cissé sub was so fucking stupid. We were well on top, why would you change things when we're getting close to a goal?

I don't mind Armstrong, he had his fair chances but oyu don't take a player that was doing well and move him down ffs. Ridiculous decision to put Cisse on at that point.

Cissé sub was so f***ing stupid. We were well on top, why would you change things when we're getting close to a goal?

:thup: Was absolutely fucking retarded bad choice of word I know and I apologize, but that's how I feel.

Cissé sub was so f***ing stupid. We were well on top, why would you change things when we're getting close to a goal?

:thup: Was absolutely f***ing retarded bad choice of word I know and I apologize, but that's how I feel.

Pardew has had so much long from just throwing Cisse on with no plan so it was clear he was going to throw that dice again.

The most depressing thing for me about the club is the amount of potential we have with the likes of Aarons, Perez Armstrong etc and knowing it will be squandered by a total fucking clown is heartbreaking.

Oozes class. The little things he does make so much difference. The turns, the runs, the quick passes...

Shame he couldn't be the hero today.

:thup:

Can't imagine the side without him at present, and people reckon Pardew isn't the luckiest cunt in the world. Was brought in for the reserves.

Him and Sissoko were the only glimpses of light today, showed absolutely no fear and showed Sunderland up for the mediocre team they really are. Couldeasily have had a hattrick on another day, most chances created out of absolutely nothing.

Him and Sissoko were the only glimpses of light today, showed absolutely no fear and showed Sunderland up for the mediocre team they really are. Couldeasily have had a hattrick on another day, most chances created out of absolutely nothing.

:thup: