Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Guest firetotheworks

Staggering stuff this. Has to be on the wind up.

not at all. I'm not comparing Rafa to Pardew, just saying that even Pardew wouldn't have fucked up what he have being a bigger and better team and squad than everyone else in this division,  and yes I know we only have this squad because of Rafa, I'm talking purely tactics.

Just as, if not more mental.

not at all. I'm not comparing Rafa to Pardew, just saying that even Pardew wouldn't have f***ed up what he have being a bigger and better team and squad than everyone else in this division,  and yes I know we only have this squad because of Rafa, I'm talking purely tactics.

At the risk of stoking the fire/feeding the troll yet more, Pardew's already had a really strong squad in the Championship and it took him two attempts to get them promoted by the skins of their tee

I would have to go look at that squad compared to others (nah I couldn't be arsed really) Shit man. all I'm saying is that we have THE BIGGEST AND BEST SQUAD IN THIS DIVISION SO MUCH SO THAT ANY MANAGER WOULD BE IN TROUBLE IF WE DIDN'T WIN THE TITLE and we have that much of an edge over the rest that we could be a more entertaining watch, imagine Keegan or Robson with this squad ? No ?

He was very poor yeah, constantly caught on the ball or giving it away. I don't want to criticise him because I like the guy, but he hasn't had a good performance for quite a while. Guess the problem is that Diame is also playing s***.

He had a good performance against Ipswich. I do agree he looks sluggish though.

He's not really shone at all in the Championship unfortunately. Was terrible against Cardiff and only a little bit better today.  I'm not sure what's up with him but he seems bereft of that bit of pace and sharpness he had 2 years ago.

Shows really nice flashes of skill and class. But not on a consistent basis.

He seems to struggle to get away from players, often gets the ball tangled up under his feet and he also tends to want too many touches. He seems to run the ball into defenders and fails to get his head up. Something I wouldn't have said about him when he first came on the scene.

He's not really shone at all in the Championship unfortunately. Was terrible against Cardiff and only a little bit better today.  I'm not sure what's up with him but he seems bereft of that bit of pace and sharpness he had 2 years ago.

Shows really nice flashes of skill and class. But not on a consistent basis.

He seems to struggle to get away from players, often gets the ball tangled up under his feet and he also tends to want too many touches. He seems to run the ball into defenders and fails to get his head up. Something I wouldn't have said about him when he first came on the scene.

I wasn't really worried for a while, but if you can't find confidence playing under Rafa in a team walking a league I don't know where you can. Odd, I love him as a player on form, strong quick, skillful and quick, but it's been a while.

not at all. I'm not comparing Rafa to Pardew, just saying that even Pardew wouldn't have f***ed up what he have being a bigger and better team and squad than everyone else in this division,  and yes I know we only have this squad because of Rafa, I'm talking purely tactics.

At the risk of stoking the fire/feeding the troll yet more, Pardew's already had a really strong squad in the Championship and it took him two attempts to get them promoted by the skins of their tee

I would have to go look at that squad compared to others (nah I couldn't be arsed really) Shit man. all I'm saying is that we have THE BIGGEST AND BEST SQUAD IN THIS DIVISION SO MUCH SO THAT ANY MANAGER WOULD BE IN TROUBLE IF WE DIDN'T WIN THE TITLE and we have that much of an edge over the rest that we could be a more entertaining watch, imagine Keegan or Robson with this squad ? No ?

5 points clear at the top, still in the cup, scored 6 in two games. Bore off man, what the fuck do you want??

I would have to go look at that squad compared to others (nah I couldn't be arsed really) s*** man. all I'm saying is that we have THE BIGGEST AND BEST SQUAD IN THIS DIVISION SO MUCH SO THAT ANY MANAGER WOULD BE IN TROUBLE IF WE DIDN'T WIN THE TITLE and we have that much of an edge over the rest that we could be a more entertaining watch, imagine Keegan or Robson with this squad ? No ?

5 points clear at the top, still in the cup, scored 6 in two games. Bore off man, what the f*** do you want??

You couldn't get it from my post ?