Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Guest Howaythetoon

Good movement, good fnish, hard working etc. But those long balls to him man.... fuck off with that kind of football Pardew.

Guy on my Facebook saying he knew that he'd be a great signing, as if anyone had really heard of him man :lol:.  Can't fault his determination though, shown more heart than both Cisse and Riviere when given a chance.

I'll raise you one Village Idiot.

Guest Howaythetoon

Was the Andy Cole song being used for Ayoze today? Could've sworn I'd heard our lot singing it.

Desperation reaches new levels. Why why why!

Guy on my Facebook saying he knew that he'd be a great signing, as if anyone had really heard of him man :lol:Can't fault his determination though, shown more heart than both Cisse and Riviere when given a chance.

How so?

Good movement, good fnish, hard working etc. But those long balls to him man.... f*** off with that kind of football Pardew.

Tbf we pumped most of the long balls for Moussa or Sammy to win against the FB. As he is - Ayoze won't effectively lead the line in the PL, lacks that physicality. Would love to see him play behind a striker that can bring others into play.

Marksmen for sure.

Love this kid. Seems to possess the desire, talent and marksmanship to really thrive as a goal-scoring striker in the PL. He might lack the physicality but he is slowly putting himself about a bit more and getting more intelligent with it.

Sold for 7million in 18months... :lol: