Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Ayoze, Rolando (when he played), Abeid (when he played) and Janmaat were the only ones who gave a decent account for themselves this season. I'd throw in Sissoko at some time b/c he looked unplayable a handful of times but he's got get disciplined in his performances if he's ever going to be a real top player.

After his first season, especially playing in THIS team, I'd say he's probably one of the brightest prospects, if not THE brightest prospect we've ever signed in the PL era. Imagine him in SBR's team.

After his first season, especially playing in THIS team, I'd say he's probably one of the brightest prospects, if not THE brightest prospect we've ever signed in the PL era. Imagine him in SBR's team.

Thought Jenas started really well too...

And Ba, or Loic Remy, or And...fuck it :lol:

It's difficult to analyse us as a typical sporting outfit (because we're not), but the way the squad has been downgraded is remarkable. Two summers of total inactivity (Anita aside), followed by the inevitable departures, left us with so much to do last summer and - given our frugality - we've barely managed to change like-for-like.

Cabaye to Colback, Ba to Riviere, Remy to Perez, Ben Arfa to Cabella, Yanga-Mbiwa to no one, Santon to an injured Haidara etc etc etc. I think we've got the personnel to be significantly higher than 17th (just as we previously had the personnel to be significantly higher than 10th) - but fuck me the standard has fallen. Debuchy to Janmaat is the only comparable one, but even then I think he's pretty overrated.

Would have been good to see, but we were so much better in every department at that time - a player like Perez wouldn't have got in front of Al or Bellamy. 

Would have been good to see, but we were so much better in every department at that time - a player like Perez wouldn't have got in front of Al or Bellamy. 

It was pretty rare to actually see them play too many games together due to them being complete crocks for a lot of the time iirc :lol:

If there is no value behind Manyoo winning their last game this 'kid' ( the prospect of pinching him from a relegated club in a post-drop firesale) is a good enough reason for them to tank their final game against Hull. If I was in Van Gaal's boots I'd throw the game. It would be a handy game to lose.

Interesting final day if Sports Direct United fail against QPR, and Arsenal lock-up 3rd position.

Arsenal v Manyoo is important too this weekend, if SD United's fate partially rests in the hands of others (bailing them out of the shit ie. Manyoo)

If there is no value behind Manyoo winning their last game this 'kid' ( the prospect of pinching him from a relegated club in a post-drop firesale) is a good enough reason for them to tank their final game against Hull. If I was in Van Gaal's boots I'd throw the game. It would be a handy game to lose.

Interesting final day if Sports Direct United fail against QPR, and Arsenal lock-up 3rd position.

Arsenal v Manyoo is important too this weekend, if SD United's fate partially rests in the hands of others (bailing them out of the shit ie. Manyoo)

:serious:

He's nowhere near good enough to start for a top team.

He might be one day, but playing for the Man U reserves wouldn't help him.

If you don't get relegated, the best outcome for everybody involved is that he stays imho. It's still too soon for him to move somewhere else, and Ashley and co will probably be aware that he'll command a far greater fee in a few years.

Love this little Jersey Shore/Romany Gypsy looking mofo. 

Probably just echoing what others have said.  But he is one of a small handful of decent players left at the club.  One of the only likable ones as well! 

Number 9 next season anyone? Got the right attitude imo

We will never again have a true number 9 legend. The number doesn't mean the same as it once was. Shearer was the last 9 legend we will have, and the rest will only be remembered fondly from various generations.

I'm pulling your leg :) 7-11, latino, etc. I'm just trying to be unfunny, it's a lazy afternoon here.

He needs to play around a main striker, he can be the link and also someone who can play off a much bigger guy.

Ahh, I'm slow.  :iamatwat:

Wish we had a midfield that could keep the ball as he would thrive. Earlier in the season, he'd receive the ball with two or three players surrounding him and somehow find a way out. It was great to watch.

Kinda funny how we're pinning our survival hopes on a 21 year old kid from the Second division in Spain.