Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

I don't think I'm victimised, thank you very much.

I somewhat agree with you (see my previous post), but you do seem to be making a mountain out of a molehill :lol:

Nah, it's just that so many people are quoting my posts and I'm responding back. I don't think there's much over the top.

I'm not even that angry.

Just seems that society is so rife with faux outrage, and sanctimonious but trivial crusades right now. People can find victimization in anything.

Totally agree with you Quakes. f*** that society lot! Hate those snowflake c***s.

Hold on here :lol: there are actual victims who have every right to be outraged. Just the Tomi Lahren types screaming outrage about every ridiculous thing. A dude kneeling during the national anthem, for instance. This shit is way more on that level than actual injustice. It should be obvious, but people have a tendency to need to feel unique, so they can find victimization, and thus their courageous stand against tyranny in any stupid thing. Case in point...

I don't think I'm victimised, thank you very much.

I somewhat agree with you (see my previous post), but you do seem to be making a mountain out of a molehill :lol:

Nah, it's just that so many people are quoting my posts and I'm responding back. I don't think there's much over the top.

I'm not even that angry.

Me neither, as it happens. How should I be are you feeling??

Perez has the most to gain from any impact Slimani makes. If he can settle, and do well, we'll begin to see the best of Perez.

Absolutely agree. Perez has shown some outstanding flashes of ability at this level so far this season, a top quality striker should relieve some pressure and help him.

Guest Howaythetoon

Ronny decided to dedicate his life to the Tory Party and will run for Prime Minister one day, although he seems far to humble and sympathetic for such a role so its an odd one. In all seriousness, he’s a miss on here IMO, a big miss.

Guest Howaythetoon

I thought this season he would kick on and show he is capable at this level and while he obviously makes us a better team, he is frustrating in that I do feel he does have quality, but he also looks so crap at times it’s a wonder how the hell he is a footballer. He presses hard, is an ever willing runner/worker and gives us something up front and since the turn of the year has been one of our better players. Upgrading him with better quality would do wonders for us, however, in the way Bellamy or Robert did for Sir Bobby’s team. He was excellent against Man Utd I thought though. I liked how he knew when to slow the game down or when to quicken it up. He does seem to be maturing in terms of intelligence and tactically which is no doubt Rafa rubbing off on him. If only he was more stronger and a bit quicker...

I thought this season he would kick on and show he is capable at this level and while he obviously makes us a better team, he is frustrating in that I do feel he does have quality, but he also looks so crap at times it’s a wonder how the hell he is a footballer. He presses hard, is an ever willing runner/worker and gives us something up front and since the turn of the year has been one of our better players. Upgrading him with better quality would do wonders for us, however, in the way Bellamy or Robert did for Sir Bobby’s team. He was excellent against Man Utd I thought though. I liked how he knew when to slow the game down or when to quicken it up. He does seem to be maturing in terms of intelligence and tactically which is no doubt Rafa rubbing off on him. If only he was more stronger and a bit quicker...

Watching us is a pick'n'mix of frustration this season. Also Robert and Bellamy had the luxury of playing off Shearer.

Ronny decided to dedicate his life to the Tory Party and will run for Prime Minister one day, although he seems far to humble and sympathetic for such a role so its an odd one. In all seriousness, he’s a miss on here IMO, a big miss.

Yep, fair assessments :lol:  Well, hope he's well, wherever he is.