Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Guest firetotheworks

Hopefully a sign of things to come because he's very talented and I like him, but I'm not going to invest too much in these last few matches when he's had such a poor season overall.

Hopefully a sign of things to come because he's very talented and I like him, but I'm not going to invest too much in these last few matches when he's had such a poor season overall.

Confidence has made a massive difference, he was all over the pitch today.

Guest neesy111

Needs to do it over a much larger patch of games.  Needs some consistency in his game.

That's, on the whole, just not true.

Guest firetotheworks

Confidence has made a massive difference, he was all over the pitch today.

Maybe the lack of pressure imo, but hopefully you're right because if he can get back to his old form I'll be delighted.

Guest firetotheworks

That's, on the whole, just not true.

It's my opinion, I think he's been poor. Now's not the time though.

He's only had a poor season relative to expectations of his ability level, and in some games he's fell way below what he can do.

Objectively he's been one of our highest contributing players statistically.

Maybe the lack of pressure imo, but hopefully you're right because if he can get back to his old form I'll be delighted.

A lack of pressure maybe, you can see he's been gaining confidence for weeks and today he did everything right.  He was finding space, he had pace and he wasn't worried about taking players on with the ball or them taking him on.

He's ended up being our 3rd highest goal scorer behind Gayle and Ritchie. Even though he's under performed compared to how most thought he'd do in the Championship, he has still managed to score some good goals. That fact that he can hit the target means he's worth persevering with next season.

Guest neesy111

His form noticeably picked up and he got better at a time in the season when a lot of others got worse for some reason, he's a big reason we're Champions. Before Christmas I'd have happily sacked him off.

It seems to me, the only player he's happy playing with is Mitrovic upfront.  Him and Gayle don't work at all.

Guest palnese

Been very critical of him over the last few years, but I really hope he can keep this good form up in the top flight.

He's a very talented lad.

His form noticeably picked up and he got better at a time in the season when a lot of others got worse for some reason, he's a big reason we're Champions. Before Christmas I'd have happily sacked him off.

It seems to me, the only player he's happy playing with is Mitrovic upfront.  Him and Gayle don't work at all.

His candle burned out long before his legend ever did...

hmmmmm.... he played tremendously well today and looked a class act...........TODAY.

however i'm not his biggest fan, its more that i know he can do it, like today, but seldom performs to a level where he stands out in this league.

poor season for me despite the stats, hat's off and fair play today i gave him a standing ovation because he deserved it.

next season? dunno if i'd play him, just think he lacks something  :undecided:

12 goals, not a bad return at all but he's capable of more, definitely come good in the last few games though when we needed him, I think that's possibly saved his NUFC career.

Didn't realise he got to 12 goals, reasonable for someone in and out of the side.

Needs work on his confidence, he couldn't hold down a place long enough to build it up and so too often looked shorn of it. Also looked weak as piss at times which was disappointing as remember him being good with his low centre of gravity. Anyway Hope he can carry this late season form on through

Last few games he's been the player I thought he would be in the Championship. Started the season well from what I remember, but he had a good few months where he was pretty poor, was getting pushed off the ball, seemed to have no pace etc, don't know what went wrong with him. Let's hope the form from the last month or two is what he takes into the new season because I can't help but like him.