Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Haven't watched the game back, but I know I was more annoyed with him than anyone else. From memory there were three key moments where he fucked up a fairly simple final ball, when we were in strong positions. I know it happens to everyone, but it happens to him a lot. Recall a couple of lovely touches as well, but chuck in snapshots straight at the keeper and basicallly, imo, he flatters to deceive. I wish he would fuck off elsewhere. Tired of waiting for him to become the player he seems to have the potential to become. Last night shows the cost of not having composure and clinical finishing in your forwards.  It costs and we can't afford it.

He's been utterly gash in a majority of the games he's played this season, has been one of the worst for wimping out of challenges and has put in some totally pathetic performances. But he gets away with it because Dean from London running his Twitter wishes us all a Merry Christmas.

Sadly, we have limited options in his position which is why he features so often.

He wasn't great or anything Imo, but at the same time I feel like he took a big step in the right direction. He showed willingness, hunger and worked very hard, and it's a good first step to take when you've been poor and not shown anything positive at all. If he continues to show the same attitude every time he plays then the good stuff will hopefully come within time once he finds some rhythm and confidence. Having said that it's pretty late, but better late than never. Before he has been poor while at the same time not shown any kind of willingness to turn it around either. Do the work and the rest will come hopefully, but not for free.

He wasn't great or anything Imo, but at the same time I feel like he took a big step in the right direction. He showed willingness, hunger and worked very hard, and it's a good first step to take when you've been poor and not shown anything positive at all. If he continues to show the same attitude every time he plays then the good stuff will hopefully come within time once he finds some rhythm and confidence. Having said that it's pretty late, but better late than never. Before he has been poor while at the same time not shown any kind of willingness to turn it around either. Do the work and the rest will come hopefully, but not for free.

Isn't that the minimum? The fact he hasn't seemingly done so is awful.

Guest neesy111

Yeah, it's not the fact he's played poorly for me it's his attitude etc that pisses me off.

Guest palnese

As with a few earlier games this season when I've seen him - he's getting into good positions and he's doing a some nice things, but his lack of end product is letting him down.

I'm not a fan at all, but and would sell him if a decent offer came in. Still, there's a player in there...

As with a few earlier games this season when I've seen him - he's getting into good positions and he's doing a some nice things, but his lack of end product is letting him down.

I'm not a fan at all, but and would sell him if a decent offer came in. Still, there's a player in there...

If we sell him though, you just know he'll end being class somewhere

Guest palnese

If we sell him though, you just know he'll end being class somewhere

Aye, he'll probably have a good career, but not in England.

Yeah, it's not the fact he's played poorly for me it's his attitude etc that pisses me off.

That's what I meant :thup:

Thought he was unlucky with the close range one where he ghosted infront of the defender. There was also that really nice quick ball to Hayden early second half which got him in. Was always on the move and was actually an outlet at getting us up the pitch. Certainly better than what Diame offers in that role, which means he deserves the chance to keep at it.

• 2 weeks later...