Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

I dunno if his performances this year would really attract too much interest. I'd probably take a good profit on him considering how inconsistent he has been but would be pretty bittersweet. There is some player in him that if could only produce every game would easily be premier league quality but he's had more than enough time to do that and hasn't...

He's one of those players who I wouldn't mind keeping even though he hasn't really delivered. He's obviously a good player, just not sure he is cut out for English football.

Thought he did well when he came on yesterday.

He's not been anywhere near as good as we hoped he'd be this season but still got 9 goals and 6 assists which isn't bad

Even though I'm a big fan of him this surprises me. Considering the criticism he's received that is a good haul for the bit-part role he's been given. Fwiw I would be disappointed if we gave up on him now and let him go.

Thought he did well when he came on yesterday.

He's not been anywhere near as good as we hoped he'd be this season but still got 9 goals and 6 assists which isn't bad

Only 6 goals in the league. It's a pretty disappointing return, like.

Nah, they're too transparent.  At least for me. 

All the sentiment is lost knowing that it is John Smith sat behind busily managing half a dozen different accounts.

Guest palnese

He doesn't fit into Rafa's system. If Marseille want him they can have him, imo.

Oh, and the PR/twitter bollocks is fairly embarrassing, both him and Jesus.

there's plenty we need to get rid of before ayoze. he'll not be a starter next year anyway but will be a squad member. let him go the season after next if we are still in the premier league.

Guest neesy111

Fed up with him, he's not good enough to play at number 10 and I don't know where else he could play for us.