Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Disappointed in seeing him celebrate, was my favourite player during his time here

Really? He gave a lot to us while being boo'd from a large section of the 'support', he's been boo'd from the off today by the same nuggets.

I wish he'd went fuckin mental.

Guest neesy111

Disappointed in seeing him celebrate, was my favourite player during his time here

Why shouldn't he celebrate?  He was getting booed.

We sold him, why the fuck shouldn't he celebrate? Especially in front of the same mongs who booed him.

Even if he wasn't booed he has a right to celebrate  :lol:

He's a Leicester player now. Fans take that shit way too seriously

fucking hate booing players just cos they joined another team as if thats enough to hate a player, it used to be reserved for players who left under a cloud too soon etc. Perez gave us a large chunk of his career and served us well and we got good money for him.

Guest neesy111

Good on him, class player and deserved better than playing in front of the utter f***ing divvies that are our matchgoing fan base.

:thup:

Came here unheralded for £1 million odd, worked his socks off to make something of himself and leave for thirty times that fee because he was disgusted with the club's direction with Rafa and Rondon leaving etc ... and he was getting booed! :lol:

Wish he had been more emphatic with the celebration tbh.