Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Obertan runs faster = more effort = passion. He is consistently utter shit Looks like he's trying to work out whether he's looking at his own feet or not on shrooms when on the ball and rarely has much impact beyond running at tired legs.

Obertan isn't even that bad, much better than someone like Cabella for instance

:icon_puke_r:

What? Might not be technically as good, but he effects the game more

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll2nf6nx2e1qehcol.gif

Obertan is out of contract next season along with Taylor, Williamson, Elliot and Coloccini.  Can't wait :)

If any of those useless fuckers gets a new contract I'll.... I'll... I don't know what I'll do. Probably just whinge about it on here and to my old man. :dontknow:

• 2 weeks later...

Really want to see ayoze on the pitch next match, don't want to see de jong unless we are protecting a two goal lead (experience + calm). Wouldn't mind seeing Aarons aswell although think Schteve will go with Obertan after his assist last week.

Really want to see ayoze on the pitch next match, don't want to see de jong unless we are protecting a two goal lead (experience + calm). Wouldn't mind seeing Aarons aswell although think Schteve will go with Obertan after his assist last week.

Protecting a 2 goal lead... I know... let's whack on an attacking midfielder who'll play just behind the striker like the young lad, because he's calm and experienced. :lol:

Fully Standing by the Obertan comment. Cabella has done f*** all since he got here.

Neither has Obertan. He's been here 4 years now for gods sake. Cabella is ten times the player Obertan is. Obviously good coaching and time to settle will improve his play here.

This guy running off Mitrovic would be class.

Sissoko - Wijnaldum - NewDM - Aarons

Mitrovic - Perez

Can't see how we wouldn't finish top half with that in the state this league is in. We really do need a better version of Tiote/Anita though. A guy that will just sit and do what Anita does but win the ball back as well and provide steel in midfield.