The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

It's hilarious how much credit Allardyce is getting.  They've spent loads on attacking players and they're better in attack, it's got nothing to do with him.  As soon as Carroll has come back, the long balls have increased and it's back to effective but grim football.

It's the same as you get with Pardew, give him the likes of Remy, Cabaye and Ba and he'll get results.  It doesn't mean he's doing the impossible, or has become great though.  Thick as mince punditry.

It's hilarious how much credit Allardyce is getting.  They've spent loads on attacking players and they're better in attack, it's got nothing to do with him.  As soon as Carroll has come back, the long balls have increased and it's back to effective but grim football.

It's the same as you get with Pardew, give him the likes of Remy, Cabaye and Ba and he'll get results.  It doesn't mean he's doing the impossible, or has become great though.  Thick as mince punditry.

Big Sam is just another one of Sky's managerial mates. Totally immune to criticism on Sky along with cunts like Harry Redknapp.

Guest palnese

Liverpool are going to go through with 7 points aren't they? :anguish:

Hope so. More games for them which hopefully means they'll do even worse in the league.

Hope so. More games for them which hopefully means they'll do even worse in the league.

Also means another huge pay check for them, which I don't want at all.

When was the last time a team got the full 18 points in the CL, if it has happened before?

Also means another huge pay check for them, which I don't want at all.

When was the last time a team got the full 18 points in the CL, if it has happened before?

Real Madrid in 2011/2012. Lyon, Ajax and Dinamo Zagreb in the group.

Can't decide if I want to watch Liverpool tonight. Got to balance the immense pleasure I'd take should they lose with the stomach-churning anfield propaganda shite that Townsend and co will pump out.