Siem de Jong (still alive)

Guest ManDoon

That said, he did a nice lay off for Sissoko's shot, but otherwise a very quiet game imo.

About that chance, it looked to me that he was in plenty of space, and would have comfortably been able to take the ball on and shoot himself. Couldn't believe it when he played it back.

It was quite representative of his afternoon: no real initiative, no real involvement, just strolling around the pitch.

Hopefully it picks up.

AP: “Siem - wasn’t a true reflection of him. He wasn’t match fit, we played him because he might have that one bit of quality." #nufc

So desperate.

So we have more attacking options but Pardew doesn't trust any of them to start over an unfit Siem de Jong? We were playing Crystal Palace and we were the home side. Pardew could have started Perez, Ferreyra or Gouffran upfront alongside Riviere to give him some support. He also had midfielders he could have started over de Jong.

AP: “Siem - wasn’t a true reflection of him. He wasn’t match fit, we played him because he might have that one bit of quality." #nufc

So desperate.

So we have more attacking options but Pardew doesn't trust any of them to start over an unfit Siem de Jong? We were playing Crystal Palace and we were the home side. Pardew could have started Perez, Ferreyra or Gouffran upfront alongside Riviere to give him some support. He also had midfielders he could have started over de Jong.

They're gonna have to start ahead of him for the time being as he is apparently crocked for at least 2 weeks which in NUFC speak means 2 months.

So desperate.

GRRRRR!!!!!  That man does my fukin nonce in so he does!!!  The "pardew" way.  Play for the nil-nil and hope for that 'one bit of quality' cos that's what's needed to unlock Crystal f**kin' palace's defence!! 

So desperate.

GRRRRR!!!!!  That man does my fukin nonce in so he does!!!  The "pardew" way.  Play for the nil-nil and hope for that 'one bit of quality' cos that's what's needed to unlock Crystal f**kin' palace's defence!! 

:lol:

That one bit of quality. What a pathetic approach to life. I feel sorry for the wife. I doubt she's being satisfied.

So desperate.

:lol:

That one bit of quality. What a pathetic approach to life. I feel sorry for the wife. I doubt she's being satisfied.

Whats the point in satisfying her? That will only raise her expectation for the next time.

So desperate.

Rushing a player in early is the hallmark of the under pressure manager.