Official: Daryl Janmaat joins Watford for £7m

bowlingcrofty

Missed it what did he do?

Cynically pulled Montero back in Swansea's own half when he was already on a yellow.

Fucking hell just seen it, thought he had gone into the crowd and shot a few people the way some people are going on. Was a bit of a soft yellow card imo.

Cynically pulled Montero back in Swansea's own half when he was already on a yellow.

f***ing hell just seen it, thought he had gone into the crowd and shot a few people the way some people are going on. Was a bit of a soft yellow card imo.

As clear of a yellow you'll ever see.

f***ing hell just seen it, thought he had gone into the crowd and shot a few people the way some people are going on. Was a bit of a soft yellow card imo.

As clear of a yellow you'll ever see.

:thup: Worst part is it was his 4th tackle deserving of a yellow. How an you not be more intelligent? Expected him to be subbed off at half as well. Absolute moron.

sign Byram and bench the c*** indefinitely, f***ing incredulous stuff from yet another thick player on our books

:thup: Reminds me of Debuchy in his defending. Naive and stupid. But unlike Debuchy this guy can't even head the ball.

Fickle bloody lot. :D

This tbh. He's very good. Stupid from him, but he's very good.

He is very good, but the decision to pull someone's shirt in their own half when on a yellow is beyond stupid. It's irresponsible and effectively betrayed his own teammates and fans. Very cuntish behavior IMO. He's clearly one of our best players, but you just cannot throw a game away like this for a fucking shirt pull. I'm fucking livid tbh. Ruined my weekend :lol:

Fickle bloody lot. :D

This tbh. He's very good. Stupid from him, but he's very good.

He is very good, but the decision to pull someone's shirt in their own half when on a yellow is beyond stupid. It's irresponsible and effectively betrayed his own teammates and fans. Very cuntish behavior IMO. He's clearly one of our best players, but you just cannot throw a game away like this for a f***ing shirt pull. I'm f***ing livid tbh. Ruined my weekend :lol:

I'm with this. I just started following this team again after 18 months of more or less not giving a shit, and he does that in the first half of the 2nd game? FUck off :lol: