Official: Daryl Janmaat joins Watford for £7m

bowlingcrofty

Fantastic performance again, easily our best player these days.  Should be made captain and his foreign DNA needs sequencing as to obtain the secrets of the combative foreigner.

Fantastic performance again, easily our best player these days.  Should be made captain and his foreign DNA needs sequencing as to obtain the secrets of the combative foreigner.

Really not saying much. He only has to play at about 50% most weeks to be our best player.

Janmaat is fucking class, he's got a heart of a lion and I feel for him dealing with this shit man. Moment in first half he played it to Colback and yelled for it back, had me in stitches.

Janmaat is fucking class, he's got a heart of a lion and I feel for him dealing with this shit man. Moment in first half he played it to Colback and yelled for it back, had me in stitches.

He's fucking excellent, how we got him ahead of other clubs after he played a good few games for Holland too is beyond me, what was he thinking? :lol:

Janmaat is f***ing class, he's got a heart of a lion and I feel for him dealing with this s*** man. Moment in first half he played it to Colback and yelled for it back, had me in stitches.

He's f***ing excellent, how we got him ahead of other clubs after he played a good few games for Holland too is beyond me, what was he thinking? :lol:

No idea :lol: - probably mates with Krul pre not giving a fuck anymore.

Janmaat is f***ing class, he's got a heart of a lion and I feel for him dealing with this s*** man. Moment in first half he played it to Colback and yelled for it back, had me in stitches.

He's f***ing excellent, how we got him ahead of other clubs after he played a good few games for Holland too is beyond me, what was he thinking? :lol:

No idea :lol: - probably mates with Krul pre not giving a fuck anymore.

Yeah maybe Krul. Suppose if his intention was to spend a year to prove himself then move to a CL club then he's gone the right way about it mind.

He's the only player to emerge from the last two games with any form of credit. Feel really bad for the guy, playing out of position and yet he looks better than our so called "captain" and is surrounded by shite players at almost every angle.

Should have kept mbiwa and played Santon Colo Mbiwa Janmaat oO

Quite telling that the best defence we could've put out over the past 5 years is still f***ing awful.

Agreed. To be honest I would have Dummett in there.

Line-ups like that sound good. Foreign international players but in actuality would still be pretty damn awful.

By the way I don't think Janmaat cares any more than the rest of them. He's just much better. He gets the ball, he can play it forward quickly and accurately. He also has confidence in his own ability. Technically sound. Physically strong. Imagine how he must feel playing between Raylor & big Mike.

He absolutely does care - it's pretty easy to see his mentality / reactions. Maybe he doesn't care about the club - but he cares about winning and losing and that's about all you can ask for with this shambles club.

Apparently Liverpool were looking at him last Summer and are still very keen on him as they are looking for a replacement for Glen Johnson.

Aye mate of mine asked me about this yesterday " Newcastle wouldn't sell after one season would they? " I was like :yao: