Official: Daryl Janmaat joins Watford for £7m

bowlingcrofty

• 1 month later...

On the NUFCTV interview he says about the new staff: "Really good [first impressions]. They're in with the group, they coach a lot and speak to the players a lot which is good"

He almost looked/sounded surprised that coaches were... coaching

On the NUFCTV interview he says about the new staff: "Really good [first impressions]. They're in with the group, they coach a lot and speak to the players a lot which is good"

He seemed to fucking hate Carver especially

I imagine in previous training sessions Carver just had them all lined up to watch him and Stoney attempting to throw their shoes over a pub roof.

Our players come in for a fair amount of stick, but it's hard not to feel some sympathy when you consider they will never have been subjected to such shambolic coaching in their careers for the past few years. Janmaat is one of the few players who I actually feel proud of when he steps out wearing our colours.

I imagine in previous training sessions Carver just had them all lined up to watch him and Stoney attempting to throw their shoes over a pub roof.

:lol: :lol:

Our players come in for a fair amount of stick, but it's hard not to feel some sympathy when you consider they will never have been subjected to such shambolic coaching in their careers for the past few years. Janmaat is one of the few players who I actually feel proud of when he steps out wearing our colours.

:thup: love Daryl and Vurn, how the fuck Vurn put up with the shit he endured is staggering tbh.

:lol: Still probably got the cones out.

:lol:

• 1 month later...

Stupid piece of s***. Get a new RB in. Dumbest performance I've seen in a long time.

Simply unacceptable performance or behavior. Gone from one of my favorite players to an absolute cunt. If McClaren has anything about him, Janmaat will be disciplined heavily or sold. Utter wanker.