Newcastle United vs Manchester City - Sunday 17th August at 4pm (live on Sky)

Heron

Didn't read the article but he's surely just a kid?

Spoilt little shit spits dummy shocker!

Tbf he has no connections with the club, can't blame him. Why would anyone choose to support this club right now? If it wasn't in your DNA, your blood wasn't black and white, if it was just a game to you, would you choose to support NUFC? He's a fan not a supporter, just more proof of how far we've fallen under this clusterfuck of a regime.

You could never consider yourself a real fan if you can just renounce your 'love' for your club like that.  If he's got no prior allegiance to the club and doesn't live in the area I'm sure it would be a lot easier for him, although I still wouldn't go out of my way to publicise the fact that I was a defector.

Total and utter non-story though :lol:

Woefully bad parenting has led to these kinds of children being raised nowadays. They really are a disgrace. No conviction, backbone or strength in them. Whiny, cry baby, weak little things. And they think this thing will grow up to be a real man?

Imagine forking out all that loot for all those shirts, and then your kid "deciding" he now wanted to support Man City, and demanding a makeover of his closet and bedroom. I would baptize the boy with the firmest cane I could find.

Woefully bad parenting has led to these kinds of children being raised nowadays. They really are a disgrace. No conviction, backbone or strength in them. Whiny, cry baby, weak little things. And they think this thing will grow up to be a real man?

Imagine forking out all that loot for all those shirts, and then your kid "deciding" he now wanted to support Man City, and demanding a makeover of his closet and bedroom. I would baptize the boy with the firmest cane I could find.

Alreet Cliff

This is going to be the starting XI according to the Journal. De Jong might make the bench.

#NUFC v Real Sociedad (4-4-1-1): Krul; Janmaat, Williamson, Coloccini ©, Haidara; Sissoko, Anita, Colback, Gouffran; Cabella; Rivière

This is going to be the starting XI according to the Journal. De Jong might make the bench.

#NUFC v Real Sociedad (4-4-1-1): Krul; Janmaat, Williamson, Coloccini ©, Haidara; Sissoko, Anita, Colback, Gouffran; Cabella; Rivière

Nothing like the Journal guessing a starting 11 3 days before kick off

3 central midfielders and a striker as our midfield :lol:

Line up and formation are so irrelevant when we have Pardew as manager.

It's relevant if you want to know by how much we'll get beat.

I'll go for the usual 3-0. Cabella to wear his best "what have I done" expression after goal 3.

I'm particularly looking forward to the change in formation 5 mins into the game, when we can't get the ball, and then the Obertan sub on for Cabella because we need more tracking back. These are things one can never tire of.