Rolando Aarons

Chapo

Think his career will be practically over before its begun, hes worse then Kieron Dyer for injures and you really have to feel for the lad, clearly frustrated you could see from his tears when he was stretchered off the last time.

Can't see his career ever getting off the ground  :(

Think he would be great if he could stay fit.

Just a few minutes, literally before Disco nod head posted the bad news i was about to make a boring joke that he got injured today when he was turning around to give his auntie a piece of cake. He just can't get a break :lol: Poor bastard..

Absolutely ridiculous how bad this lads luck is when it comes to injuries.

Unfortunately, think this one might be the final straw in terms of his upward development though as it'll probably mean he's now out for the season? Definitely need a couple of wingers brought in come January, especially with Atsu jetting off to the AFCON too.

Unfortunately, think this one might be the final straw in terms of his upward development though as it'll probably mean he's now out for the season? Definitely need a couple of wingers brought in come January, especially with Atsu jetting off to the AFCON too.

Most definitely.

Seen it a few times when people have done in their ACL when about to recover from foot injuries.

Injury after injury takes its toll and the ACL is the killer.

Given his position, attributes and standing within the game the impacts of an ACL means his career is on a knifes edge.

When it happens this often there's a little more to it than luck IMO.

Even though I don't think he's as good as he has been hyped to be on here recently it's still not good news. We should be looking to strengthen in January, but to somebody that can do a job longer term and not just for the final few months of the season.

As I said a few posts up I've seen ACL's follow a fair few foot injuries with footballers in the past I suppose if you can't twist or flex a foot then the knees are going to do a fair amount of the twisting and take the strain.

Obviously I don't have the data in front of me but questions need to be asked on whether Aarons was truly ready to return to training.

Whilst Rafa has put much more faith and responsibility in Dr Paul Catterson his experience in football is very limited and if we could bring in a second more experienced doctor to work alongside him and give a second opinion I think it would be highly preferable.

As I said a few posts up I've seen ACL's follow a fair few foot injuries with footballers in the past I suppose if you can't twist or flex a foot then the knees are going to do a fair amount of the twisting and take the strain.

Obviously I don't have the data in front of me but questions need to be asked on whether Aarons was truly ready to return to training.

Whilst Rafa has put much more faith and responsibility in Dr Paul Catterson his experience in football is very limited and if we could bring in a second more experienced doctor to work alongside him and give a second opinion I think it would be highly preferable.

How do you define 'very limited'? He's been here for nearly 8 years and according to his website

Paul has previously worked for the Football Association as team doctor for England Futsal, England U17, England U16 and at the World University Games with the Great Britain University Football Team in 2005.

which doesn't suggest 'very limited' experience in football.