Crystal Palace manager

Mick

We've done well with our "easy start" anyway. Good lad, Pards.

Wew wew wew

We’ve got to introduce a lot of new players, and that has to be taken a little bit into consideration in the first ten games. I still think we’re going to be a good side this year.

We've done well with our "easy start" anyway. Good lad, Pards.

And our fantastic squad that Pards thanked himself for helping sort out this summer.  Thought we'd come out all guns blazing.

I'm glad we have such a full roster to compensate when we're missing a key player or two and that we're a good enough side to palm two former internationals out on loan.

Feck me if we actually did sack Pardew...then hired Bruce and Shearer when Rafa was possibly interested  :crazy2:

Seem to remember Rafa being linked to us before. So there maybe a passing interest if he really wants to return the uk to be closer to family. He is streets ahead of everyone else linked. Anything is Better than now though!

How Ashley could even think of keeping this bell end on now would be quite something.

You have seen enough of what Ashley can do out of the blue to believe in that comment.....he came out with the line about not selling the club for 2 years even though he is after Rangers, probably just to spite the fans.

The only thing predictable about Ashley is unpredictability.

Not a chance Benitez would come here. He likes total control over the football club and that'll never happen here.

Think if AP does go we'll get someone Dutch or French on Carr's recommendation that we've never heard of

Knowing Ashleys formula Moyes is the one who can do well in his structure. It is him or someone from France or Dutch who will take the helm. I wish Ashley be sensible enough to see there is a brighter future after AP.

Moyes wages will be too big for Ashley though. Im kind of hoping Pardew survives the week, so I can watch him squirm at all the abuse against Hull.

He's been sacked from every post he has held - never walked. The West Ham dressing room mutinied against him, yet he still would have hung on & taken them down. This prick doesn't possess an honorable fibre, a trigger that led to Gullit walking.

Any decent 'person' would have walked away from the s*** storm, at West Ham, which was of his own making. That's the measuring stick I'm using when concluding whether or not he'll resign.

Guest Bert Shaft

*wakes up, switches tablet on, mutters " hasn't that c* nt been sacked or walked yet", farts,switches tablet off, goes back to sleep*

The Hull match atmosphere will be epic. I said it before the Southampton game that the #pardewout momentum should start at yesterday's match and it needs to spread on social media this week, ahead of the Hull game.

The moment he steps out of the tunnel on Saturday, all hell should break loose.