Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest firetotheworks

I'm genuinely considering doing a course in sports journalism and nicking Ryder's job. Surely I can offer them a lower salary as well as being competent.

Guest Gino14

well, the consolation is that the longer he stays, the less likely he will ever work in the top flight again.  It's now become personal for me.  I wouldn't want even the most hated club in the league subjected to him.

I'd love to see some clubs subjected to him, the ones saying we shouldn't expect any better and Pardew is doing a good job.  The same ones saying he's treated unfairly because he's from London.  I'd wish him an 8 year contract on them and for them to endure what we have.

ee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  6m6 minutes ago

Pardew on team: “I don’t think that even our worst critic could argue they gave me everything today.” #nufc

Expand

All about him as per.

Always 'me' and 'I' after a canny result, 'us' when we lose.

Only saw the first half so if he believes that we must have been amazing second half because we were shit in the first.

Pardew on team: “I don’t think that even our worst critic could argue they gave me everything today.” #nufc

Expand

All about him as per.

:lol: That was them giving everything.  Apparently Stoke was also them giving everything. 

This is the problem you egotistical turbo-cunt - it doesn't matter how hard we apparently try under your leadership, we will always play eye-bleedingly bad football and rarely get a result.

Expand

All about him as per.

If this was these players giving it everything for him we are absolutely fucked.. :lol:

Expand

All about him as per.

If this was these players giving it everything for him we are absolutely fucked.. :lol:

@_toosb: Lovely dig at #nufc fans from Pardew. Swansea play it about at the back and their fans are patient, which helps he said.

Yeah play it about at the back rather than hoofing it like a hot potato you cretin.

He said: “Sammy Ameobi did a great job when he came on the pitch.

“We have been waiting for him for a long, long time.

“He’s 6ft 5in.

“I was with him in the lift and his head was touching the bloody ceiling.

“This is a guy with unbelievable technical ability.

“He has to deliver this year.”

no pressure :lol:

Guest Gino14

Swansea don't top the table for long balls you absolute plank. 

They're also not in danger of being relegated and their manager isn't a completely slime bag.

Guest Gino14

It's such a shame that it's impossible to manage now, but it would be amazing to have no one turn up just once.  It's exactly what this absolute twat deserves.  He insults the fans, so he shouldn't have any watching him or his team.  I say his team, because it doesn't really feel like ours anymore with him in charge.

4 points from 21. 1 win in 15.

It's still relegation form and it's going to get even worse once we have to play the better teams in the league. Sleepwalking our way to the Championship and there are still those who can't see it. It's going to be a 7 month car crash watching us for the rest of the season.

It's still relegation form and it's going to get even worse once we have to play the better teams in the league. Sleepwalking our way to the Championship and there are still those who can't see it. It's going to be a 7 month car crash watching us for the rest of the season.

Give it a couple of months and the old "too good to go down" quotes will start being banded around.

Guest Gino14

Anyone who says we're too good to go down either hasn't been watching us play, or is a complete moron.  Our squad on paper is too good to go down, but Pardew's management ensures it's absolute relegation fodder.

Give it a couple of months and the old "too good to go down" quotes will start being banded around.

In a few weeks we will be 6 points adrift of safety, and then we are fucked- cos 2 wins on the trot is fucking years away imo. :lol:

Okay. So it looks like he's staying. How can we find a way now to get behind the team and find it in us to will them on to get enough points to keep us up this season? Does anyone truly believe we have the players and manager (lol!) to keep us up this season? I'm tired of wanting us to lose in the hope that he gets fired, only to realize it's not gonna happen. It's sucking the life out of my weekends. I can either stop following (it's impossible), or now understand that we're truly in the shit, gonna be relegated, and start looking at this season as a battle to stay up. My issue is that I despise everyone associated with the club, the players on the pitch and the fucking staff. I cannot support Obertan, Colback (fucking hate the sight of him), Colo (lost all respect), Dummett (why is he in the team still?), etc. List goes on.

I'm keeping an eye on the Hull games to switch them on when / if HBA comes on, that's about the extent of my football watching these days.

He said: “Sammy Ameobi did a great job when he came on the pitch.

“We have been waiting for him for a long, long time.

“He’s 6ft 5in.

“I was with him in the lift and his head was touching the bloody ceiling.

“This is a guy with unbelievable technical ability.

“He has to deliver this year.”

no pressure :lol:

The fuck does his height have to do with anything?