Crystal Palace manager

Mick

He's smug because he now knows come what may he won't lose his job whereas it was in doubt in his mind a month back. Thanks to Ashley being Ashley and the majority of fans at the ground being idle mutes he knows he can carry on bullshitting his way through the season.

"Obertan was key in the season we finished 5th."

"We played well at Spurs last season."

Massive :facepalm:

If he said the first bit about Obertan that's right up there with the worst things he's ever said. Almost matches "Thank god we're not in the Europa League again."

“This is a player that played a big part in the season when we finished fifth.

“He’s not been the same since that year because he’s had injuries and he’s in and out. He’s a confidence player.

“When he has confidence he can be unplayable at times. He’s created the moments for us at times.”

His exact words re Obertan. :lol:

:lol: He was absolute garbage during 11/12, as he has been the vast majority of his time here. What a moron.

Pardew was on the radio last night claiming the league was of a higher quality this season.  He's trying to make out that he isn't shit, it's the league being better than normal.  :lol:

I'm envious of how he can say stuff like this with a straight face :lol:

"The entire league is better this season, except us, we're still shit!"

The gutless interviewers who never ask a tough question, I mean it must be part of their job description. The entire media circus the revolves around football is pale and wan as fuck. Are other sports the same?

Cricket certainly isn't, don't think American sports are either.

We've been saying for a while that this wouldn't happen over here. Sports media feasts on terrible managers.

My god, just think if Deadspin got hold of him. :sweetjesus:

:lol: There would at least be laughs.

Even ESPN would find meat. If an NFL coach was this bad, Jaws would do an hour of game film analysis and be like :yuno:

Even Gruden would find shit to hate.

Just re watched the highlights of the Arsenal 4-4 for the first time in ages, seeing this cunt celebrate the Tiote goal has ruined what was one of my favourite NUFC moments. He's managed to ruin my memories :lol:

The brain wipe should never happen, so we never make the same mistake again, Lest We Forget.

This is assuming we ever manage to rid ourselves of the horror we find ourselves in.

We'll probably be making the "same mistake" immediately after with whoever the next incompetent shithead Ashley decides to appoint is.

Redknapp sticking up for Pardew in The Sun this morning, saying we are too harsh on him.  I'd suggest that someone show him the stats from the turn of the year but I remembered that he can't read or write.

Redknapp sticking up for Pardew in The Sun this morning, saying we are too harsh on him.  I'd suggest that someone show him the stats from the turn of the year but I remembered that he can't read or write.

The other managers will want him to stay as long as possible so they can take 3 points.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ahFj-fe-UHI/T_nNLGMhMhI/AAAAAAAAAMg/ZgO67XWJNbw/s1600/nseven_londons+calling.jpg