Crystal Palace manager

Mick

So we're fourth in the world's best league [sic]. But wait, I thought we were just deluded and by hovering just above the relegation zone Pardew was doing as well as could possibly be expected under the conditions unfairly imposed on him by Ashley?

So we're fourth in the world's best league [sic]. But wait, I thought we were just deluded and by hovering just above the relegation zone Pardew was doing as well as could possibly be expected under the conditions unfairly imposed on him by Ashley?

:lol:

I thought the same.

Massively overachieving now, keep up.

So why did all the players run to the bench to celebrate with Anita? Is it because they all love him and think Pardew is treating him crap picking a player who's been out for two years over him and then, to add insult to injury, bringing on Gouff instead of him?

Guest neesy111

So why did all the players run to the bench to celebrate with Anita? Is it because they all love him and think Pardew is treating him crap picking a player who's been out for two years over him and then, to add insult to injury, bringing on Gouff instead of him?

Apparently it was Cabella according to Simon Bird on Twitter.

Yeah, that'll be it.

Checked the result on here as a total after thought today. Another win, woop-de-doo. Means nowt, we'll take our foot off the gas soon and have a long losing streak before the season ends. Probably as a result of selling Sissoko or a similarly important player in January.