Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Interesting quote "we've got a bit of a cushion between the two games this week". Be the opposite said on Sunday 3.30

When did this c*** go getting all positive from?!?

I would have thought by this stage of the week he'd be telling us well be lucky to get a goalless draw from the mackems game and anything less than a double-figure humping off spurs would be a result worthy of dedication to "mike" himself.

Tough place

Difficult game

Spurs in great form

It's the usual dross.

Interesting quote "we've got a bit of a cushion between the two games this week". Be the opposite said on Sunday 3.30

When did this c*** go getting all positive from?!?

I would have thought by this stage of the week he'd be telling us well be lucky to get a goalless draw from the mackems game and anything less than a double-figure humping off spurs would be a result worthy of dedication to "mike" himself.

Tough place

Difficult game

Spurs in great form

It's the usual dross.

Won 4 out of their last 10 games, they are indeed in great form

We've had one of the little peaks that always comes up every so often under Alan Pardew now it's time for another of the troughs. We'll go out of the Cup tomorrow and then roll over and let the mackems tickle our belly again on Sunday in typical Pardew fashion and he'll be right back under pressure again.

The more we'll lose, the more frightened he'll be and our football will become even more shit.

A couple of hidings, slide down the table, increase pressure. He won't get sacked but he could well go back to suffering lying bellend rather than being a triumphant lying bellend.

Guest thenorthumbrian

In his own head Pardew is one of the managerial greats.

He has had his good little run which saves his worthless hide for a bit longer and allows the Londom media to slag off Newcastle fans and trot out the "unrealistic expectations" cliche.

Funny how Arsenal fans have a pop at Wenger, who has won 13 trohies in 18 years and always been in the top four. and yet their fans don't get half the stick United supporters get. 

They don't have the ability to bend anyone over thankfully for Pardew (and me). I'll probably regret this but at worst it'll be a 1 goal defeat.

no way dude, we played some of their rock bottom teams last few years and they still made us look stupid.

They don't have the ability to bend anyone over thankfully for Pardew (and me). I'll probably regret this but at worst it'll be a 1 goal defeat.

no way dude, we played some of their rock bottom teams last few years and they still made us look stupid.

They had the decent player in that though (Ki, Borini, whoever). They're a paceless, organised outfit interested in nothing more than a 1 nil this time out - even someone as shit as Pardew can't contrive to fuck this up as badly again, thankfully he's free (Gouffran aside) of options to go to his grafters and passionistas this time out too.

It'll be a horrible game but 99.5% of me thinks it can't be worst than last year and if it is...

They had the decent player in that though (Ki, Borini, whoever). They're a paceless, organised outfit interested in nothing more than a 1 nil this time out - even someone as s*** as Pardew can't contrive to f*** this up as badly again, thankfully he's free (Gouffran aside) of options to go to his grafters and passionistas this time out too.

It'll be a horrible game but 99.5% of me thinks it can't be worst than last year and if it is...

Neesy, burns, everything, down.