Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Whoever it is at least Pardew will be gone.  The situation with him had become ridiculous with SJP seemingly unwilling to turn on him and Ashley being unwilling to sack him.  If the new guy comes in and is shit then I don't think he'll get as much rope as Pardle has had.

No manager without pedigree will get the kind of contract Pardew did. Ashley will know that he's got a get out of jail card here. Short term cheap contracts or a up and coming name who is going to be destined to "stepping stone" like the players he signs with decent sell on value. Could be legs for someone in manager bracket Ala a European name.

Surely Palace or Newcastle must say something today? I'm bouncing around like a 4 year old on Xmas Eve.

Off work all week as well - the Champagne is on ice, the Glenfiddich is warming to room temperature. I can't wait to get absolutely smashed as soon as confirmation comes through. What a great end to a thoroughly depressing year, I might be able to celebrate a goal, or actively want us to win a game of football again  :frantic:

Surely Palace or Newcastle must say something today? I'm bouncing around like a 4 year old on Xmas Eve.

Off work all week as well - the Champagne is on ice, the Glenfiddich is warming to room temperature. I can't wait to get absolutely smashed as soon as confirmation comes through. What a great end to a thoroughly depressing year, I might be able to celebrate a goal, or actively want us to win a game of football again  :frantic:

:lol: me and you basically upped the hatred of pardew to the peak, I'm so buzzing off this its untrue

:lol: Same. Just totally out of the blue. If it doesn't happen now then I think we're doomed forever.

Took the day off work to hopefully watch events unfold, something better happen today, don't want to have to take tomorrow of as well  :lol:

Dreamed last night that Pardew went and Poyet took over, woke up thinking none of it was true then remembered it was true minus Poyet, felt like that first moment of excitement where he dodged the press all over again.

I honestly don't think you could predict an Ashley appointment. The stupid thing is De Boer is actually ideal for his model, regularly sells top earners at Ajax,  and they more their spend was half of their sales figures this year. It makes sense on pretty much every level for newcastle and the fat c***, hence why he won't do it.

I'm honestly all about De Boer at the moment. He would be my favorite of the better names out there that would make me truly happy and excited.

That will never happen. Seriously, there is absolutely no way.

Yes I cheered the Everton goal, initially feeling it to be another nail in his coffin after a bad streak of results, and felt little when we scored in reply. When we finally won I could only think "Well that's added another 3 months onto this cunt's tenure".

Then by bed-time I was drunk with both glee and alcohol. :lol:

Yeah, yesterday had literally no thought of him going, today it's like nearly there. This HAS to be it

The period yesterday, around 19.00, this forum hit nigh on perfection.

Mass hysteria and GIF's everywhere. Was fucking brilliant :lol:

Every one waking up today:

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Rachel_berry_waking_up.gif

What do you mean? She's not masturbating.

On her period... but still in great mood due to the news.

http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=150035&page=17

So much :anguish: on this page. Seriously hope he goes there, takes his plodders (Williamson, Obertan et al) with him and relegates them. They deserve each other.

Loads of them reckon he's unearthed a number of gems and he'll take that 'scouting knowledge' with him. :lol: What a roar. :lol:

Remember to bring that up in a years time when he's brought in Darren Bent and Obertan