Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest firetotheworks

From the Palace board

"As previously stated IMHO I think Alain Pardieux would be a good fit. Not because of any previous affiliation to us before as a player but on his credentials alone. He has a proven track record in Premier League football, appears solid tactically and has a nose for good players under the radar (mainly French). Provided he is given full control of player movements then I'm confident he will keep us up and give us a good platform to build upon."

Some of the comments on NUFC's Facebook are tragic! They've been brainwashed by the bollocks Pardew has dished them over the past 4 years

f*** them idiots.

logic has prevailed.

Thank fuck.

This was my favourite:

"Good luck Alan thanks for all your work at NUFC and putting up with Ashley and all the Pardew out wankers .I for one will be sad to see you go and wish you all the best at palace."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pardew really is the spin king. The vast majority of the fans gave him unconditional support despite getting drubbed by the mackems for a record 4 times in a row in what used to be a passionate local derby. Also, no owner has ever supported such a shit manager for so long as Mike Ashley supported this con artist. He left because he is a coward and an opportunistic cunt basically.

Guest firetotheworks

http://imgur.com/kc3i4wc.jpg

Sloe gin and Indian tonic water. The tissues? Well I would have thought that was obvious.

Tissues? I thought they were your new shoes. Better than those Frankenspackers* you got the last time.

*TM Semtex.

From the Palace board

"As previously stated IMHO I think Alain Pardieux would be a good fit. Not because of any previous affiliation to us before as a player but on his credentials alone. He has a proven track record in Premier League football, appears solid tactically and has a nose for good players under the radar (mainly French). Provided he is given full control of player movements then I'm confident he will keep us up and give us a good platform to build upon."

:lol: It is going to be magnificent to watch.

:lol: When are those thick s***s going to learn nearly every player brought in under Pardle wasn't his doing?

In about 5 minutes when I register and tell them.

Where's this board at? Seems official enough now that we can start to openly mock them.

Guest firetotheworks

Someone needs to go piss on their chips and link that SackPardew site.

I've been on there a lot of the day. Some appreciate it, others just won't listen and seem to think it's because I'm a deluded geordie that demands Champions League football. :lol:

Someone needs to go p*ss on their chips and link that SackPardew site.

I've been on there a lot of the day. Some appreciate it, others just won't listen and seem to think it's because I'm a deluded geordie that demands Champions League football. :lol:

Let the stupid fuckers suffer.

Despite all the postings of NUFC fans on their board, Palace fans seem happy with this. We're certainly happy about it. Everybody's happy, win-win.

They don't seem the slightest bit concerned that the majority of fans from his previous club think that he's a shit manager

:lol: When are those thick s***s going to learn nearly every player brought in under Pardle wasn't his doing?

Where's this board at? Seems official enough now that we can start to openly mock them.

I wouldnt bother I registered and posted but your first posts go to the mods and they rejected mine.  I didnt even say anything abusive just said he'll probably keep them up but then explained about Gouffran and loving players with no technical ability. 

Maybe if I had said it would be better for him to just get Somalians Labourers off building sites and play them they may have accepted it as from what I understand they have an extremely good work rate.

I wouldnt bother I registered and posted but your first posts go to the mods and they rejected mine.  I didnt even say anything abusive just said he'll probably keep them up but then explained about Gouffran and loving players with no technical ability. 

Maybe if I had said it would be better for him to just get Somalians Labourers off building sites and play them they may have accepted it as from what I understand they have an extremely good work rate.

I said I can't wait to see them get relegated and they accepted it :lol: