Crystal Palace manager

Mick

He's in the stands at villa Park

Say what you like about him, but he's a snappy dresser, isn't he?

If you fancy giving him a good hiding, I reckon you'll find him in Selfridges after the game, sporting a shit-eating grin and a basket full of Paul Smith suits

If you fancy giving him a good hiding, I reckon you'll find him in Selfridges after the game, sporting a shit-eating grin and a basket full of Paul Smith suits

It's all part of the fraud make up. Look like a power business leader while actually not having a clue what he's doing.

If you fancy giving him a good hiding, I reckon you'll find him in Selfridges after the game, sporting a s***-eating grin and a basket full of Paul Smith suits

Want to do it for us mate?

If you fancy giving him a good hiding, I reckon you'll find him in Selfridges after the game, sporting a s***-eating grin and a basket full of Paul Smith suits

I would do, but I'm not prepared to go within 30 miles of Villa Park today, as it'd automatically ruin my christmas.

I would do, but I'm not prepared to go within 30 miles of Villa Park today, as it'd automatically ruin my christmas.

Hope things turn around for you boys soon brummie.